People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
veris leta facies

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by veris leta facies » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:14 pm

Does anyone here have experience of black pussy? I don't and I'm mildly interested are they generally more "loose" down there? Asian and white pussies are quite same, or at least I don't feel much difference there. Only negroes here in this country are refugees and I'm not going after a refugee pussy to find out! Also, black women IRL are horrible looking. There are some goodish-looking black Hollywood actresses etc. but they aren't any 100% African negroids, they are always some kind of mixes.
CIANIgger wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:15 pm
almost got some India puss
If you mean dot and not feather, dayum, that amount of body hair they generally have scares me. :D It must be a quite rainforest down there.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:57 pm

Refugees are going after our womyn, not the other way around.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:40 pm

Even if I wanted to, it sure would be extremely hard to form a relationship with some Somali refugee girl. Their families are incredibly protective of their daughters and they usually arrange the marriage. But there's no fucking way I would ever touch some mudshit jilbab Somali who, on the top of all the fucked up things, are likely also circumcised. I wouldn't want to associate with her family in any way and I absolutely detest their banana culture. Fuck that, I'd rather go gay.

Swing!
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:31 am

Not even black guys want black females.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:16 am

mad bum wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:31 am
Nigger bitches are infamous for being absolute cunts who try to control the relationship. That's why nigger men go for white bitches, they're much more submissive.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:06 am

CIANIgger wrote:
I still haven't fucked a black hoe yet. I've done white/blond/brunette/dark hair, middle eastern, almost got some India puss, and am working on Asian puss. Black puss is a notch on my belt I want for the chance to feel like massa' :D
If they already have 5 kids at age 25 they will be down to get more money on their EBT card:

mad bum wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:31 am
When black men have to run to Brazil to be happy you know shit is fucked.

Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:12 am

CIANIgger wrote:
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:37 am
Man fuck y'all.

And you should know that being huwhite and moneyed is all you need to attract black thots. Come on now.
I still haven't fucked a black hoe yet. I've done white/blond/brunette/dark hair, middle eastern, almost got some India puss, and am working on Asian puss. Black puss is a notch on my belt I want for the chance to feel like massa' :D

Indian, nice! There’s some pretty ass girls both dot and feather of that variety. Middle eastern huh? There are few girls who meet that criteria that’d I’d like to plow, namely Kurdish.

Why do Asian girls always sound like they’re being raped during sex? Well it’s more Japanese ones from what I’ve noticed.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:47 pm

Only tictac has ever had sex with a black person, and he has the AIDS to prove it.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:26 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:45 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:47 pm
Only tictac has ever had sex with a black person, and he has the AIDS to prove it.
TicTac? What fucking Seattlite did you piss off lol.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger