People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:31 pm

Auli wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:45 pm
Also... I haven't followed Andy Warski, but is his show dead? Too much drugs, man...
Of course. What do you expect from a show where the same five faggots shout at each other over nothing? That has less lasting appeal than Jersey Shore.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:01 pm
The CD's are literally just there so the box isn't completely empty.
Mafia 3 for PC is just a CD Rom with the Steam client on it. I'm not even kidding.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:21 pm

I hope all the lowlife faggots are happy with the summer of their fucking dreams by now. That's what they always cry for, right? WEEKS of nothing but fucking sun and heat.
My fucking colleagues that never listened to me now come with their dumb complaints and I get to say that I fucking told them so. No, you dumb shits, you don't make tons of money from a "good summer" like this one. They were always complaining when it'd rain once or twice a week in summer, claiming that they'd have a much better year if it just wouldn't rain "all the time".
The first two weeks of sunny summer days are great. You sell drinks, booze and everything you can throw on a BBQ like crazy. That only goes on when you've got the occasional cold and rainy days the idiots used to bitch about. Because people will hurry to have their BBQ parties whenever they get the chance as "you never know when summer is over".
If it just stays hot, you don't sell beer and meat anymore. They will eventually just buy water. The cheapest fucking water you don't earn anything with. They've had enough of summer.

If the weather still keeps on like this you have the current situation. I order a full truck of beverages and get a third of it. The logistics and producers can't handle the workload anymore. "Just in time" leads to warehouses having enough wares for maybe maybe two weeks and if those are empty they are fucked.
I get to stand here in the market. I get to tell at least thirty people every day the same things. I get stares of disbelief that I just don't get half of the shit delivered that I order.

Good thing I don't really care anymore. I'd be pretty mad if I did.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:25 pm

To illustrate how summer works in retail, at least here, imagine the following: Some dipshit colleague claims that if only Christmas would have nice and thick snow and last for two months straight he'd make mega profit. People can't possibly get sick of that shit, right?
That's how fucking stupid many of my colleagues are and that's why I very rarely go to those kinda store owner meetings. An afternoon there will get you to listen to enough dumb shit for weeks.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:45 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:31 pm
Auli wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:45 pm
Also... I haven't followed Andy Warski, but is his show dead? Too much drugs, man...
Of course. What do you expect from a show where the same five faggots shout at each other over nothing? That has less lasting appeal than Jersey Shore.
Irritable Bowel Syndrome faggots were never good. Jim is a kingmaker of cancer, he gave us IBS, he gave us Miscarriage of Acchild, he gave us internet darling mundane matt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:45 am

That's hilariously wrong. For all the shit you could blame on him, Muttcarer Matt and Quadroon of Spergtard are Gaymer Gate homebrew.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:49 am

But nobody would have cared about them without Jimjam. Was i the only one who learned who these cunts were because of him? ffs.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:59 am

Maybe not but by the time they were getting attention Jim wasn't even involved with GG anymore exactly because of faggots like them.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:03 am

IIRC they were all in his embarassing 47 person packed livestreams, the ones where king of polesmoking would sperg about aliens and jims internet gf would jack off.
i wish that shameful piece of internet history was more of a blur in my mind than it actually is.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:10 am

That doesn't mean that he caused them. The want for fame and money caused them. Blame YT for enabling that by allowing everyone to monetize.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:47 pm

The people you work with are retarded if they want summer to last forever.

You know what happens when a hot and dry summer goes forever? People stay indoors. Everything outside dies unless it's being watered and people get sick of 90+ degree days. The only sales you're gonna make will be drinks, like you said. Because it's hot as fuck. People just want to do what they have to do, get a drink and then get out of the heat.

I dunno, maybe the malls do increased business because the malls are air-conditioned here. I bet a lot of people with shitty home air-conditioning (or none) go hang out at the mall all day rather than go home. But you have to wonder how much they buy.

As the fiber-optic faggot who came to my door a while ago learned, you can't MAKE someone buy your shit.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome