People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by mad bum » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:34 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:03 am
It's hilarious how pissy people get about these masks. Yeah they're annoying, but the dumbass kid behind the register didn't formulate the company's policy. Getting mad at him/her/xir just makes people look like hillybilly retards.
That's why I just leave, usually when I mention a medical condition they back down because they don't get paid enough to deal with this shit, but lately that hasn't been working other than big places like walmart. The lady today pissed me off and when I mentioned that medical conditions are exempt all I got was silence.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:38 am

ban wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:51 pm
I mean, you think women would stop at copying men at that? Why do think most modern office bitches basically wear men's clothes and tape their boobs to appear more "flat" in their office clothes? :mrgreen:
They have to tape. Boobs are transphobic.
mad bum wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:34 am
The lady today pissed me off and when I mentioned that medical conditions are exempt all I got was silence.
She wasn't programmed for that outcome.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:17 am

mad bum wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:43 am
Got asked to cuck muzzle at another nearby store. Something must of happened because a lot of stores are getting more and more brave about it, probably because most people are complying and I'm one of the few who won't. I told her I had a medical exemption and flashed my inhaler and she got nervous and was like "please just hold this over your mouth when you check out." and I just said no and left. This is what happens when you give these niggers power.
Notice how numbers are still going up? Cuck muzzles aren't doing shit anyway.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:30 am

I thought about getting one of these just to make these fags seethe while they bag my groceries because they can't say no then.
Quite literally the most worthless mask ever, but on par with that bandana you wear on your face :lol:
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:51 am

So you guys go grocery shopping instead of eating every meal at McDonald's and Pizza Hut?

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:59 am

Drive thru's around here are always packed, people still scared of muh chink flu I wager.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:03 am

That face shield looks even dumber. Might as well just wear a mask.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:51 am

Who cares how it looks, it's about sending a message.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:39 am

mad bum wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:51 am
Who cares how it looks, it's about sending a message.
Wear a bane mask and send a message that way.

Like you said, faggots don't realize than a bandana wrapped around the face is exactly as worthless as no mask. It does jack shit. How you gonna stop microbes with a mask that can't even stop a bad smell from reaching you?

https://www.beckershospitalreview.com/i ... gests.html
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome