People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:23 pm

Waited days for an interview for REDACTED only to discover that they don't allow my rural satellite connection in the first place.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:46 pm

Then what is satellite for if not for rural places?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:46 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:46 pm
Then what is satellite for if not for rural places?
Private tracker jannies don't give a shit. They just want an excuse to shut me out.
I do think theres some weird nonsense involving this type connection that I don't understand. Like a janny on another tracker I have an account for said something like satelite connections are like having a VPN except not. I really don't remember that specific conversation, but what I do remember is I used to have a schizo harass me on soulseek saying I was using a VPN. All over a DVDISO of Totally Spies.
Regardless the jannies won't let me in and I'm not even given a chance to fail the interview. I could get an invite but how the fuck do I do that, I'm trying to get into RED so you know I'm /nofriends/ and /noconnections/.
Just more dumb misfortunes to make life just a little more bitter.
(I don't mean to be such a crybaby about this. My words are more intense than my feelings. I sort of live life in a fog so the frustration is real but not really hitting my skull.)

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:39 pm

Sounds like you should tell these faggots to go fuck themselves.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:15 pm

Better that than the Amazing Spies. That'll really have the cops up your ass considering the fact that it's basically Totally Spies except the main characters are like, three boys and one girl. You might as well look at Rule 34 for Totally Spies, because the show wasn't very good.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:32 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:39 pm
Sounds like you should tell these faggots to go fuck themselves.
My goal for getting into any private tracker is to leak shit as the self appointed Modern Prometheus (no not that one.)
Maybe I should have told them to fuck off. I can't get in in the first place. It didn't even occur ot me. I'm such a bitch.
I sure do a lot of work to avoid paying for things.
I do it for free.

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:43 pm

Moe Bitches wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:15 pm
Better that than the Amazing Spies. That'll really have the cops up your ass considering the fact that it's basically Totally Spies except the main characters are like, three boys and one girl. You might as well look at Rule 34 for Totally Spies, because the show wasn't very good.
I almost thought about excising that little detail because it wasn't relavant but now I'm glad Ieft it in because it's the one thing you chose to fixate on.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:21 pm

Moe Bitches wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:15 pm
Better that than the Amazing Spies. That'll really have the cops up your ass considering the fact that it's basically Totally Spies except the main characters are like, three boys and one girl.
So Totally Spies with much, much less fan service.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:45 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:43 pm
I almost thought about excising that little detail because it wasn't relavant but now I'm glad Ieft it in because it's the one thing you chose to fixate on.
Moe is a TS megafan and probably has the whole series sitting on some hard drive already.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:17 am

DVD for sure.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!