People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:35 am

Poonoo wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:25 am
Mucha has autism but he's no tranny.
I believe he was referring to Tranny Dorkmage who posted this
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:04 pm

Poonoo wrote:
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:56 pm
Was he the tranny faggot crying "Please come back" on the Marzcunt profile?
Mucha has autism but he's no tranny. Very early on 1.0 he called all of TGWTG jews quite regularly in 2010 and called Anita a jew too, don't you dare sully the name of our red-pilled sperg. :lol:
Oh please. As if this would be the first based person to have converted to SocJusism for fun and profit.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:14 pm

Poonoo wrote:
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:56 pm
Was he the tranny faggot crying "Please come back" on the Marzcunt profile?
Mucha has autism but he's no tranny. Very early on 1.0 he called all of TGWTG jews quite regularly in 2010 and called Anita a jew too, don't you dare sully the name of our red-pilled sperg. :lol:
Talking about the Kiwifags mod mentioned earlier.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:33 am

Getting laid off in 45 days. I knew it was coming, and I'm 95% sure I've got a better position lined up to start elsewhere when I leave.

I'm just getting tired of doing this shit again. The next time I hear some talking head pontificate about the benefits of globalization, I'm going to put an axe through my TV.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:43 am

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:33 am
Getting laid off in 45 days. I knew it was coming, and I'm 95% sure I've got a better position lined up to start elsewhere when I leave.
That's surprising to hear. Didn't you get a nice raise earlier this year and were doing quite fine?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:49 am

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:33 am

I'm just getting tired of doing this shit again. The next time I hear some talking head pontificate about the benefits of globalization, I'm going to put an axe through my TV.
Be sure to get unemployment if that doesn't pull through.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:53 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:43 am
That's surprising to hear. Didn't you get a nice raise earlier this year and were doing quite fine?
It was an across the board percentage raise. My guess is the higher ups started looking at the year-end financials and were shocked at how much they actually had to fucking to pay everybody.

I liked a lot about this job--except the actual work. Liked or at least got along with most co-workers. What I won't miss are the tedious bullshit, the braindead clients, or the office politics dickery.

Anyways, fingers crossed for the next gig. My only worry is that it almost sounds too good to be true.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:55 am

At least you'll finally have time for all those spoony round ups Tony boss. :3
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:57 am

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:53 am
Anyways, fingers crossed for the next gig. My only worry is that it almost sounds too good to be true.
Good luck in any case.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!