People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
rabidtictac

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:25 pm

AssCreed 2 was boring as fuck for me. Didn't like it at all. AssCreed 1 was okay but super obviously the first game and unpolished as fuck. Pretty kino setting though.

Black Fag was ok. Rogue is the same thing but with some gameplay tweaks and a worse game world. But it plays better and has more shanties.

I think AssCreed 3 might actually be my favorite because of its ambition. Black Fag and Rogue + subsequent games in the series ended up stripping a lot of the mechanical depth out of the assassin gameplay. Not that there was a ton already. AssCreed 3 had the benefit of the AC3 engine (basically the same shit that Black Fag and Rogue use, so it feels about the same) but still had shit like dagger-type weapons and multiple weapon combat styles. AC3 has a decent story too once you get past the ultra terrible childhood sequences.

Syndicate and Unity both look like super AIDS and the Origins style of rpg-lite gameplay isn't appealing to me. I saw dsp playing that Origins shit and there was no stealth involved at all.

Anyway, my point with bringing up AC is the games are as "modern gayman" as modern gaymes get. Most are easy as fuck with no challenge and spoonfed design.

I like Dishonored a lot. Kugel isn't wrong that you have to man up and deliberately gimp yourself to play it as a stealth game, but going full Ghost in each level is a hearty challenge and extremely fun. The dlc was solid too, though overpriced. So if you can get the entire game cheap with all dlc, I'd recommend it.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:17 pm

Why did they call it Black Flag. Did those ESL frog faggots not know everyone was gonna call it Black Fag? Same with Black Gaze.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:16 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:17 pm
Why did they call it Black Flag. Did those ESL frog faggots not know everyone was gonna call it Black Fag?
You think anyone would bring that up in a team meeting at fucking Ubisoft? HR wouldn't just fire you, they'd launch your ass into space for saying "fag" in any context, even if you were asking for a cigarette.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:21 pm

Should've called it Flag of Color.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:41 am

It's "walk of life", not " walk on by" but still sounds like "walk on by".

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:50 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:41 am
It's "walk of life", not " walk on by" but still sounds like "walk on by".
Fuck you talkin' bout, nigga?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:15 pm

Women in their 40s and 50s who have the dangerhair look turn my stomach.

I saw a woman last weekend who was at LEAST 50 and had pink dyed hair. Fuckin' gross.

Sure, it's none of my business what some bitch wants to do with her horrible, dry, old lady hair. I think the core of my disgust is that women who do this are exposing to the world their desperate unhappiness with aging and they're doing it in this deeply cringey way.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:12 pm

Tobe fair older women dying there hair crazy colors isn't something new and danger hair. They have always done this.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:55 pm

mad bum wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:12 pm
Tobe fair older women dying there hair crazy colors isn't something new and danger hair. They have always done this.
Pink and bright red and shit is actual danger hair you dope.