People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Poonoo » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:23 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:27 am
Looking up reccomendations on YT for anything sucks ass.
Fucking shills or mushmouth pajeets everywhere.
Yeah, I thought video game releases were bad on youtube, just look at anything non-gaming tech wise and it's fucking shills everywhere. They will never say anything bad about anything, at worst they will just say "It's not as good as *insert product here* but it's still totally awesome."

Just go to amazon or something with a ton of user ratings and look at all the negative reviews. Check if they are just autistic sperging or if they have a point.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:46 am

Yeah youtube is ridiculous with shilling right now. You pretty much only find good negative criticism when there's an overwhelming consensus something sucks. And even then, almost never do you see such criticism for new games.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:25 pm

>expecting quality product recommendations from INs.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:10 pm

I remember 5 years ago people attacked me and laughed at me for claiming shills were a thing or that people getting paid from big corporations to promote products... I feel like internet Gandhi lol.
I was just paranoid and a conspiracy theorist etc etc, anyone else had to deal with the same shit?

Now its beyond proven though. Still a lot of people will think you are crazy for claiming it lol they have their heads so far shoven up devs/corporations arses.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:11 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:23 am
Guest wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:27 am
Looking up reccomendations on YT for anything sucks ass.
Fucking shills or mushmouth pajeets everywhere.
Yeah, I thought video game releases were bad on youtube, just look at anything non-gaming tech wise and it's fucking shills everywhere. They will never say anything bad about anything, at worst they will just say "It's not as good as *insert product here* but it's still totally awesome."
Seriously, it's much worse in other fields. Never have I seen some vaping channel call anything outright shit. Not once! They also never have some kind of reference thing to judge others against, despite some atomizers for example being clearly held by most people as the best ones and the entire industry copying them.

For some example, when it comes to tank atomizers there's still this trend going of having the coiling base covered with a cap and the whole thing submerged inside the tank like this:
SpoilerShow
serveimage.jpg
serveimage.jpg (24.84 KiB) Viewed 544 times
Rant incoming:
SpoilerShow
So the coils are in that chamber and the cotton wick goes down along that base in some milled out channel to that little hole in the bottom of that bell. There it touches the liquid and it's transported to the coil.
You'll find thousands of atomizers like that because that's basically just a fancy clearomizer, some development from ancient vaping times. That system is fucking shit. Pure, hot garbage.

The only things preventing the liquid from flooding the chamber are the cotton, the tiny amount of negative pressure in the tank that builds up as the liquid level lowers and however far you've got that hole open.
If you open the top to refill, you'll have to close the hole entirely or you'll flood the chamber and if that happens the chamber only has two exits for the liquid, which are either towards the mouthpiece or the air intake.
Those systems leak. They always do.
Stuffed cotton too tight? You don't get enough liquid to the coils.
Stuffed it too loose? Chamber floods no matter how small you've got the hole open.
Lay it on the side? Chamber floods.
Let it stand around for too long? Chamber floods.
Temperature rises? Liquid loses some viscosity and the chamber floods.
Decide to shut the hole so the chamber doesn't flood? You better remember exactly how far you'll open it when you want to take another hit or you either burn dry or flood the fucking chamber.
Even if you do everything right, there will still be liquid coming down to the air intake so it'll always be at least somewhat leaky. It's a shit system that should've been put to rest already.
There's a much better system around:
SpoilerShow
corona.jpg
corona.jpg (4.26 KiB) Viewed 544 times
The coiling base is above the tank, as well as the air intake. The liquid is transported up by steel wires which you just fold the cotton on to. You can lay it on the side or have in your pocket and it will never leak. Vastly superior in every way.

I've been vaping for over ten years now. Back then mostly on and off, for several years now exclusively. There was a lot of shit around and a lot of things were invented and later again dismissed. Since there was no real industry around vaping, basically everything was just built and developed by inventive users. It was as grasroots as it gets and the scene was actually pretty great because everyone had the same problem: Shitty systems.
If something was shit and something better came around, the shitty thing went away. There was actual progress and actual scrutiny.
Now something shitty will stick around forever because it's backed by a company that will have fuckers shill for them 24/7. People used to make fun of hipster fuckboys like RipTrippers. Now those are the only kind of fuckboys you find if you don't dive deep into YT to find some normal person.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:30 pm

Auli wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:35 pm
As some might now, I'm sick af. And not in the cool way.

Quick rundown (of what I remember)
1992 - Diagnosed with Langerhans Cell Histiocytosis (was classified as a type of cancer in June 2017ish)

Between 1992-2012 - I've calculated that I got a syringe of chemo about every 2.5-3 weeks (varied between every day to once ever 3 months), During that time, infections galore, two spine surgeries (got two titanium rods to support the spine) because in 1992 I had a donut-shaped tumour around my spine they had to whittle away. So I was in a giant wagon, laying down for years,

2012 - Bonemarrowtransplant because my bonemarrow was dying, which gave me pre-leukaemia, so the transplant was rushed (had 2.5 months left on Bachelor degree). It went well for about 6 months and I was biking every other day or so. Life was kinda good.
Fall 2012 I got something called GVH (Graft vs. Host Disease, no they aren't Street Fighter characters) which is basically my donor's bonemarrow (my brothers <3) thinks I'm a foreigner, an illegal immigrant. They think they are in my brother still, so they see me as a threat. Basically like the Mexican-American border.

September 2014 - After 2 years of living on Coca-Cola and tomato-soup, I lost 15-20kg and I had 3 pneumonia's that just wouldn't go away. So they hospitalised me, I got 43*C fever (110ish F), put in coma for 4 weeks. Started getting better during December.

January 2015 - At rehab. Doing kinda good. Suddenly 43*C fever again aaaaaand put in coma for 3 weeks. Apparently, having two bedsores that literally went as deep as to the bone (yup) isn't that neat. So got some bone infection thing or whatever.

Rehab in September 2015 - 8 months of lying in bed (an almost one ton bed with fibreglass blowing around to created a cloud of air to lye on) but could get up and do some physiotherapy.
February 2016 - Finally home. In wheelchair. Can stand and walk a bit with help. Hooked on Oxy (withdrawals suck, I get why junkies want to kill for some dope)
The Present - Can walk a bit, but back hurts after a few steps. Not bad upperbody strength since I can bench without massive amounts of pain. No stamina. Alt-Right Nazi haircut because my hair doesn't grow that much on the sides :p

Also bored af all day, every day. I'm literally like Spoony, without the alcoholism, laziness, condescending, ungrateful, massive cunt and a legit reason for having no life and not making things up, like his breathing problems, anxiety attacks and the dosen other imaginative health issues he has.

So yeah... anything you people want to complain about? I like people complaining xD
Nah. No complaints here. I long ago learned there's no meaning to life other than what you make of it, and I'm too lazy sooooo. No I'm pretty happy and content.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:46 pm

I wish I could enforce wordfilters IRL. They are sparkles of light in my daily life.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:07 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:46 pm
I wish I could enforce wordfilters IRL. They are sparkles of light in my daily life.
Where does "billth" come from?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:09 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:07 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:46 pm
Where does "billth" come from?
Linkara. Because you need to pay his and because he sometimes said it with a lisp.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:25 am

Thats where I thought it came from but it never sounded to me like he said "billith" as apposed to 81||5. Maybe I just need to watch that again (with adblock enabled)