People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Auli

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Auli » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:24 pm

I actually have one of the best dentists in the country. I still hate going to him, even if I don't get hurt at all :p

I've had bad dentists... so I guess that's the reason I don't really like them.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:10 pm

I've had three shit dentists. Having had braces and having to go every month made sure to further turn me off. But all is fine now. Got root canal therapy. I'll need to go again to finish the job but the pain is gone for the first time in weeks. It still feels weird not having that pain anymore.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Auli

Post by Auli » Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:44 pm

I'm glad your're better. When intense pain is gone, it's one of the best feelings ever.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:37 am

How would you know? Your whole life is pain.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:33 am

That's not true. Some of it is coma, the ultimate painlessness. Just imagine dozing away for weeks on end. Doesn't sound too bad to me, actually.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Auli

Post by Auli » Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:19 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:37 am
How would you know? Your whole life is pain.
Oh, I've had plenty of time where I'm so drugged I'm barely awake ;p

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:10 pm

Hate to interrupt this gay fuck-fest but damn people are too fucking free with their feet. I'm in a bookstore café and some Chinaman is sitting across the way with his big hairy manfeet resting on a seat in front of him, no shoes no socks. Just big dirty feet up in the air for everyone to see and smell.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:19 pm

That's just revolting. I never wear open shoes or short pants. That's only acceptable for little boys, maybe if you're in a very hot country.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:15 pm

It used to be just women that did that because they all wear flip flops in the warm months, but more and more I'm seeing grown men kicking off their shoes in places of business. It's really too much. Society is literally degenerating before our eyes!

Auli

Post by Auli » Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:33 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:33 am
That's not true. Some of it is coma, the ultimate painlessness. Just imagine dozing away for weeks on end. Doesn't sound too bad to me, actually.
I wouldn't recommend a coma. Maybe try it once just for the experience.

I'm so fucked in the head I kinda enjoy these kinds of things now :p