People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by mad bum » Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:34 pm

The guest's eternal struggle in the library is still going I see.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:22 pm

Why do they insist on being at a place they have no intended use for and can't even pronounce the name of?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:46 pm

Probably because it's air conditioned and a place for you to "chill". They also have computers you can use because they probably are late on their internet billth.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:10 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:59 pm
Sitting in a quiet library
Are you homeless?

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:23 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:59 pm
Fucking negroes. Sitting in a quiet library, one black chick nearby. Another saunters in and of course they know each other. From then on it's nonstop fucking gossip. "Mm-hmm, gurl! Deshawn don't know who he's messin' with, gurl!

Gurl! Gurl! Gurl!

Mmm-hmmm!
>Mmm-hmmm!
>hmmm

No wonder Linkara married a black chick, they probably hmmm together as foreplay before Linkara gets pegged.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:29 am

Poonoo wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:23 am
No wonder Linkara married a black chick, they probably hmmm together as foreplay before Linkara gets pegged.
phpBB [video]
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:11 am

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:42 am

Talk shit about Family Guy all you want but that show was woke on a sublime level. Friendly reminder about the Spacey memes.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:52 am

I decided to try soulseek because the pitiful amount of torrent sites I have access to don't have a specific album I want in FLAC and the one upload I find is behind some niggers paywall because hes asking for specific shitty albums to trade. Fuck me, why do I even try?

Pen Pal

Post by Pen Pal » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:52 pm

Are you talking about that fag Scramoutcha? All the shit he has comes from private trackers. I don't understand why assholes on slsk lock their collection behind a trade list.