People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:30 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:24 am
WHAT? WHAAAAT? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! DEMON HUNTER FEMALE WYATT EARP?
Are you telling me that Syfy originals are not exemplary of quality content?

JL Unlimited

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by JL Unlimited » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:40 am

Speaking of Netflix...

Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:46 am

>Mitchel Wolf
Gross le 56% Jew.
Bombed hard at some White House dinner that nobody watched.
Now runs a daily show knockoff for nigflix, actually commedy being forced into deeper corners of the internet produced by legitimate autistics for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:11 pm

And they keep wondering why Netflix ain't growing as fast as it used to...
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:03 pm

I guess having literal Obama cabinet members in your staff isn't working out.
King Nigger set up a production company while also selling his daughter to Harvey Weinstein. Something about this nigger makes me think hes up to shenanigans.

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:32 pm

Sometimes I shitpost so hard it hurts my fingers. This happen to you niggers? My poor dinkpad keyboard, it's trying it's best.
Sick of these boomer/zoomer "memes" (Wojack spins) on the 4chins. Ever since soy got wordfiltered these have been popping up. They're honestly kinda old now but its nu-nu-nu-nu 4chan where the shitty boards I go to and Reddit are the exact same thing. I just now put these thoughts into words.
The soy shit was a decent and organic (unlike soy itself) meme that got replaced by something inferior at a pittance because it made the New York Jew mods mad. I can't think of any specific product that I could compare it to but I know this kind of shits happened before, with TV, electronics, websites, etc.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:40 pm

Fucking heat and ants. I've put out shitloads of poison and I'll be putting out shitloads more. How much poison can you ant bastards eat? You swarm the poison in hundreds every day and come back the next day for more. I bet you secretly enjoy being abused, don't you? Masochistic buggers.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:54 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:40 pm
Fucking heat and ants. I've put out shitloads of poison and I'll be putting out shitloads more. How much poison can you ant bastards eat? You swarm the poison in hundreds every day and come back the next day for more. I bet you secretly enjoy being abused, don't you? Masochistic buggers.
Get terro if you haven't, it works the best and I won't use anything else now. The liquid bait.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:59 pm

mad bum wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:54 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:40 pm
Get terro if you haven't, it works the best and I won't use anything else now. The liquid bait.
I put down three of those motherfucking things. 2 days later I've put down at least 2 more. These fucking ants mane. The bodies are stacking up inside the little terro stations but there's still shitloads showing up every day to chill and suck down more poison. :lol:

There's this one corner of the house they've figured out how to get into. Must be a tiny hole in the window sill or something. Anyway they just keep zerg rushing the terro stations. At this rate, I'll have used a full box by the end of the week.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:23 pm

The ants will never stop, for they are legion.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette