People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:25 am

Ban 3DPD.
Speaking of Englund.
I found a rare CD I've been looking for on eGay.
The asking price is acceptable but the shitting price is over four times that asking price.
Guess I'll just sit this one out.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by mad bum » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:54 am

If you really want it send an offer, shit like CD's don't even fucking sell and the seller would be happy to get rid of it.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:25 am

Sounds like that Hard As My Dick Brexit is gonna be fun :3
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:47 am

mad bum wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:54 am
If you really want it send an offer, shit like CD's don't even fucking sell and the seller would be happy to get rid of it.
It's like those people who sell books for one cent plus shipping and handling. How do you make a profit? What even is the point?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:13 pm

Muh exposure.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:22 pm

Egay offers discounts on shipping, so what you pay to the seller isn't going all towards it. Plus with books you can send that shit media mail which is the cheapest no matter the weight.

As far as making pennies I guess these sellers just don't care as long as they don't lose money, I know sometimes my games might barely net me a dollar but I need to get it sold and gone.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:40 am

E-Bay lets sellers add a minimum bid to their auctions. Even if something gets bid on, if it doesn't hit the minimum, the bidder doesn't win it.

But that costs extra when you do it.

But its a great way to sell something legitimately valuable without putting a ceiling on your earning potential by leaving it as a "Buy It Now" listing.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:42 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:47 am
mad bum wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:54 am
It's like those people who sell books for one cent plus shipping and handling. How do you make a profit? What even is the point?
The enjoyment of the trade.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:57 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:46 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:05 am
Surely you mean Chanson de L'Eurovision, as was it's name up until a few years ago, non?
Nobody outside of France ever called it that. They're probably still calling it that over in Frogland.
Are you twelve? Everyone called it that because that was its one and only name up until ten years or so ago.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:44 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:57 pm
Are you twelve? Everyone called it that because that was its one and only name up until ten years or so ago.
Never heard it. It's always been known as 'Eurovision' or 'Eurovision Song Contest' over here. I dunno what the official branding on the show says because I never watch it. Shit's for fags.