People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:47 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:00 am
That's like $1000 or more. Jesus. I always wonder where people find these shitheads.
It's much harder to find people working in retail that won't steal from you than ones that would. It being so extremely hard and costly to fire people is the main reason for that.
See, he's not a convicted thief now. He stole. I can prove that with video recordings. Hard proof. I even have an admission of guilt. Yet, I am not allowed, legally, to call him a thief. He's under no obligation to tell anyone why he quit effectively immediately and why I "allowed" it, something that is normally not possible besides under extreme circumstances. He could claim that he was bullied or something. I'd highly advise him against it and sue the fuck out of him if he does and I catch wind of it, but he could.

A potential employer will see that he quit on the 22nd of the month. That looks fishy. He may call me to ask why. I am not allowed to tell him why and I won't tell him, since the fuck do I know if that's a trap or not, right? But I can tell him that he quit immediately, yielding all outstanding benefits on my suggestion and that there aren't many reasons for such a thing to happen. That should clue most people in.

But since that's common practice, I'd estimate that over 80% of people that got fired for theft weren't tried for it and thus don't have to disclose it. You may think you could tell who'd steal from you. You can't.
rabidtictac wrote:
I can't say I'd never take money from an employer EVER, but I haven't yet.
What's that supposed to mean?
See, I struggle to find a reason as to why he did it. I pay well, more than he ever earned from anybody else. He had an unlimited contract when he used to only get one year contracts everywhere else.
I tell everyone that if they have money problems they should just come and ask for help. I've helped many employees out to bridge money-tight times. I can pay in advance, don't take interest and don't demand a fixed time to pay back.
We have a very casual working environment and I always take the side of my employees over the customer when reasonable, I don't verbally abuse my employees or ever scold them in front of customers.
Am I saying that I'm the best boss? Yes. Yes I am. For the overwhelming majority of people that worked for me, I was the best boss they ever had and ever will have.

The boy is not very smart, sometimes stutters and is slow to answer in general (he can't give you a quick yes or no answer at all), he's misshapen, having a slight hunchback and is fat. If you saw him, you'd think he was an idiot. He was. But I wasn't looking for some hotshot. I was looking for a guy that could run one segment of the store, filling the shelves and ordering stuff and pretty much being at the end of his horizon with that task. Those people are usually perfect. We call them Fachidioten here. Basically niche idiots.
Know those guys that talk about and are interested in one thing and one thing only? Like some guy I went to boarding school with who came from a farm. He knew all about farming stuff, nothing about anything else. If you talked about anything besides cows and crops he wouldn't understand. But he could talk about tractors for hours in greater detail than a John Deere mechanic.
You want a guy like that. What you don't want is a fucker thinking he's smarter than he is. Get a Miscarriage of Acchild and he'll think he can run the store and five more on his own in a week. Top annoying and usually lacking in basic skills, fucking up the easiest shit.
Anyway, he'll have a jolly old time trying to find another job where he will not be treated like the idiot he is.

I'm still wondering what he needed the money for. He lives with his mother and doesn't have any hobbies besides reading. Real curious.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:10 am

rabidtictac wrote:
It's like how my neighbors have cultivated a garden, but people still come along and just take food right off and eat it. Nigga, that's not yours! You didn't spend the money and take the time to get that garden growing. Why would you think you can just walk along and take that shit to eat?

Some people honestly should be killed. I wonder at times if cutting the hands off of thieves as punishment wasn't justice after all. That's an exaggeration and an extreme reaction to someone stealing out of a garden sure, but it happens SO MUCH. :lol:
It is a proud Kraut tradition to steal apples directly off of the tree. After all, you're just taking one for the road while walking past it, so it's all fine, right?

With a bunch of friends.

Filling up several crates with apples.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:21 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:47 am
rabidtictac wrote:
I can't say I'd never take money from an employer EVER, but I haven't yet.
What's that supposed to mean?
See, I struggle to find a reason as to why he did it. I pay well, more than he ever earned from anybody else. He had an unlimited contract when he used to only get one year contracts everywhere else.
I tell everyone that if they have money problems they should just come and ask for help. I've helped many employees out to bridge money-tight times. I can pay in advance, don't take interest and don't demand a fixed time to pay back.
We have a very casual working environment and I always take the side of my employees over the customer when reasonable, I don't verbally abuse my employees or ever scold them in front of customers.
Am I saying that I'm the best boss? Yes. Yes I am. For the overwhelming majority of people that worked for me, I was the best boss they ever had and ever will have.
I just meant that I won't say I would never ever take something if I was starving to death or some shit like that. But you've already explained that you're not that kind of boss. :lol:

My guess is the fucker is a dumb shithead and he did it because he could. He probably had no reason. I've had people steal EMPTY PLASTIC BINS at a job site when I went on break. Fuckers drove up in a car, loaded a bunch up and drove off. WHY? Why would you steal empty plastic bins?

Some people will just be shitheads to be shitheads. My guess is the dumb fuck saw the money there and decided he could just take it and you'd never find out. Because after all, he's just soooo smart amirite?
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:45 pm

He fucking knows I have cameras. I have a monitor on the wall in the office that constantly shows what the cameras see. It's not even remotely a secret. I get bi-weekly reports of suspicious register activity from the data central and would've spotted that shit next week at the latest.
It's just fucking mind-blowing.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Auli

Post by Auli » Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:50 pm

Most people these days don't own a soul and are selfless dicks. so these things still happen.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:49 pm

My local Barnes & Noble just started doing Spanish language announcements. Fuck you, B&N, you can't go bankrupt fast enough.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:53 pm

I bet this is up in Kugel's break room.

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:34 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:53 pm
I bet this is up in Kugel's break room.

Damn I should apply there then. :lol:
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:46 am

Imagine working for kugel. Getting called a redditor when you're trying to just stock bratwursts and getting laughed at when a customer yells at you. Probably calls all his new employees new fags.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

steamyham

Post by steamyham » Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:14 am

My sister has an autistic foster kid. He's 12 but built like a 16 year old and has the emotional maturity of a 6 year old. Kid just had a meltdown at the family reunion. Cops were called and kid got wrestled to the ground and carried into an ambulance. Fucker caused a shitload of damage kids were screaming but every one else are assailed for telling her she shouldn't have brought him.

Meltdown was over my aunt's not allowing him to stuff his fat retarded face with whatever food he could reach. They claim he are half a fucking pie and kept going. When she took a bag of chips away from him he flipped the table and it hit some pregnant family member. She went to the hospital too. The entire time her husband is like "he's special needs food triggers him because he was neglected blah blah blah..." All this while everyone else's kids are crying.

After that shit i see that fucker at thanksgiving I'll turn around and drive that two hours back home.