People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:12 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:47 am
Milk is great. It's healthy and tasty for white people but poison to niggers and slant eyes.
I remember Black Earl Douglas once said that he thought milk tasted like cheese.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:49 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:44 pm
I don't look forward to Christmas. Christmas depresses me.
I can send you some Miku songs that helped me through dark times.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:59 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:12 am
I remember Black Earl Douglas once said that he thought milk tasted like cheese.
How many dicks did that guy suck to ruin his taste so bad?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:49 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:59 pm
Guest wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:12 am
How many dicks did that guy suck to ruin his taste so bad?
None. He was an afro-American.

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:37 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:25 pm
Guest wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:44 pm
I don't look forward to Christmas. Christmas depresses me.
Then go kill yourself. It's what Christmas is there for for sadbrains.
They say it's because they're lonely but that's bullshit. It's because they're tired of doing the same thing over and over again. When you get to that point it's like being in one of those tv nightmares where they have to repeat the same day again and again and just want to get out.

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:38 pm

Oh yeah, Barnes & Noble just repeated their closing warning in fucking Spanish for no goddamn reason at all. I can't wait until they go bankrupt. Fuck them and their shitty tranny bathrooms.

Singh'sSpot

Post by Singh'sSpot » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:35 am

I had this weird encounter during my Ubereats delivery, so somebody ordered some Firehouse subs, I picked them up and my drop off was at a sports grill restaurant, funny, that's a first, somebody ordering from a restaurant but I guess at one point you'll get tired of eating discounted restaurant food.

So I arrive there and told the waitress at the counter I have a delivery for this person, I even showed her the name and order list. Now for some reason this chick thought that I was at the wrong place because they didn't receive any calls for any order deliveries(don't know if they deliver, probably not). She says that's Firehouse and assumed that I was suppose to be there rather than here, she then asked if this is my first time doing Ubereats, I said no and said that I picked up the order from FH and brought it here, somebody placed an order for these subs from your restaurant.

So I called the person to much of my frustration with the stupid bimbo, told him I was here at the front and then something clicked in the chick's head, she rubbed two brain cells together and recognizes the name. Holy shit are you kidding me!? You should have recognize the name the moment I showed it to you from my phone. Dumb bitch.

Yeah you'll encounter some stupid shit while working for delivery apps like Ubereats.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:01 pm

Get a real job then. Delivery boy via Uber is just embarrassing.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:48 am

The high class uber drivers uberblack and ubersuv make really good money, the problem is you have to buy a $40000 car to work it.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:50 am

Being a deliveryboy is thirdworld tier. Being a NEET is more dignified.