People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Auli

People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Auli » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:35 pm

As some might now, I'm sick af. And not in the cool way.

Quick rundown (of what I remember)
1992 - Diagnosed with Langerhans Cell Histiocytosis (was classified as a type of cancer in June 2017ish)

Between 1992-2012 - I've calculated that I got a syringe of chemo about every 2.5-3 weeks (varied between every day to once ever 3 months), During that time, infections galore, two spine surgeries (got two titanium rods to support the spine) because in 1992 I had a donut-shaped tumour around my spine they had to whittle away. So I was in a giant wagon, laying down for years,

2012 - Bonemarrowtransplant because my bonemarrow was dying, which gave me pre-leukaemia, so the transplant was rushed (had 2.5 months left on Bachelor degree). It went well for about 6 months and I was biking every other day or so. Life was kinda good.
Fall 2012 I got something called GVH (Graft vs. Host Disease, no they aren't Street Fighter characters) which is basically my donor's bonemarrow (my brothers <3) thinks I'm a foreigner, an illegal immigrant. They think they are in my brother still, so they see me as a threat. Basically like the Mexican-American border.

September 2014 - After 2 years of living on Coca-Cola and tomato-soup, I lost 15-20kg and I had 3 pneumonia's that just wouldn't go away. So they hospitalised me, I got 43*C fever (110ish F), put in coma for 4 weeks. Started getting better during December.

January 2015 - At rehab. Doing kinda good. Suddenly 43*C fever again aaaaaand put in coma for 3 weeks. Apparently, having two bedsores that literally went as deep as to the bone (yup) isn't that neat. So got some bone infection thing or whatever.

Rehab in September 2015 - 8 months of lying in bed (an almost one ton bed with fibreglass blowing around to created a cloud of air to lye on) but could get up and do some physiotherapy.
February 2016 - Finally home. In wheelchair. Can stand and walk a bit with help. Hooked on Oxy (withdrawals suck, I get why junkies want to kill for some dope)
The Present - Can walk a bit, but back hurts after a few steps. Not bad upperbody strength since I can bench without massive amounts of pain. No stamina. Alt-Right Nazi haircut because my hair doesn't grow that much on the sides :p

Also bored af all day, every day. I'm literally like Spoony, without the alcoholism, laziness, condescending, ungrateful, massive cunt and a legit reason for having no life and not making things up, like his breathing problems, anxiety attacks and the dosen other imaginative health issues he has.

So yeah... anything you people want to complain about? I like people complaining xD
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:14 pm

So what's being in a coma like? Is it like a really long nap?
お前はもう死んでいる。

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Poonoo » Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:40 pm

Auli wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:35 pm
As some might now, I'm sick af. And not in the cool way.

Quick rundown (of what I remember)
1992 - Diagnosed with Langerhans Cell Histiocytosis (was classified as a type of cancer in June 2017ish)

Between 1992-2012 - I've calculated that I got a syringe of chemo about every 2.5-3 weeks (varied between every day to once ever 3 months), During that time, infections galore, two spine surgeries (got two titanium rods to support the spine) because in 1992 I had a donut-shaped tumour around my spine they had to whittle away. So I was in a giant wagon, laying down for years,

2012 - Bonemarrowtransplant because my bonemarrow was dying, which gave me pre-leukaemia, so the transplant was rushed (had 2.5 months left on Bachelor degree). It went well for about 6 months and I was biking every other day or so. Life was kinda good.
Fall 2012 I got something called GVH (Graft vs. Host Disease, no they aren't Street Fighter characters) which is basically my donor's bonemarrow (my brothers <3) thinks I'm a foreigner, an illegal immigrant. They think they are in my brother still, so they see me as a threat. Basically like the Mexican-American border.

September 2014 - After 2 years of living on Coca-Cola and tomato-soup, I lost 15-20kg and I had 3 pneumonia's that just wouldn't go away. So they hospitalised me, I got 43*C fever (110ish F), put in coma for 4 weeks. Started getting better during December.

January 2015 - At rehab. Doing kinda good. Suddenly 43*C fever again aaaaaand put in coma for 3 weeks. Apparently, having two bedsores that literally went as deep as to the bone (yup) isn't that neat. So got some bone infection thing or whatever.

Rehab in September 2015 - 8 months of lying in bed (an almost one ton bed with fibreglass blowing around to created a cloud of air to lye on) but could get up and do some physiotherapy.
February 2016 - Finally home. In wheelchair. Can stand and walk a bit with help. Hooked on Oxy (withdrawals suck, I get why junkies want to kill for some dope)
The Present - Can walk a bit, but back hurts after a few steps. Not bad upperbody strength since I can bench without massive amounts of pain. No stamina. Alt-Right Nazi haircut because my hair doesn't grow that much on the sides :p

Also bored af all day, every day. I'm literally like Spoony, without the alcoholism, laziness, condescending, ungrateful, massive cunt and a legit reason for having no life and not making things up, like his breathing problems, anxiety attacks and the dosen other imaginative health issues he has.

So yeah... anything you people want to complain about? I like people complaining xD
No wonder you hate Internet Nobodies. You go through all this and they bitch about trivial shit.
Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:14 pm
So what's being in a coma like? Is it like a really long nap?
I'm curious too. Hollywood portrays it like you are in some other world until you wake up but that is likely bullshit.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:18 am

Chiming in about the coma question.
Whatever you do, I hope you don't play online poker. You sound like the unluckiest motherfucker there is. :lol:

Phew, complaining? I'd have a lot but that's mostly work-related and would go too far into the internal structures of how owning a store of a giant food store chain actually works. The situation may end up completely different anyway so no reason to cry over eggs not yet laid.
Otherwise, I dunno. I'm looking for a new place and the cunt hasn't called back yet. I'm waiting for a Bastinelli knife for almost a week now and will have to wait two more weeks at least. I can't keep a regular training schedule because I keep getting injuries from other shit.
Basic annoyances but nothing really to talk about or something costing me much sleep.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Auli

Post by Auli » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:24 am

I honestly don't remember much. I did have some dreams/hallucinations that was kinda fascinating. I'm so fucked up I kinda found the coma to be an experience. And I don't know if those happened while I was in a coma, or if I kinda woke up some times or whatnot.

I can write some of the dreams/hallucinations I can remember:'
1. Worst one was basically this . I saw spiders/shadow up in the ceiling lights, and I remember telling someone, but I have no idea if I was awake or not. But that one wasn't unusal, they said.
2. I thought I was in a hospital in space, and one underwater.
3. Space mission where aliens attacked.
4. Vacation somewhere tropical, I got injured by a giant monster or something and spent lots of time in a shitty beach-hotel or something.
5. Some kinda of... battle? Tests? And if I got throught all the "levels", I faced another dude. The reward was something like: There are two cities, every uh, I don't know, say century, fighters fight and the winner makes his section of the city be warm, farmfriendly and a really nice place. The loser has his section in continues winter. (I had this one twice, I think, With different outcomes)
6. This one is actually kind of... uh, sad-sweet-ish. Me or some person representing a protagonist, lives in a village. Everyone is pretty friendly. And there's this old woman, who was kind of annoying and she was writing a book while working somewhere outside the village. She was so fucking happy and she gave copies to everyone. She thought they all read it, because the rest were assholes and just lied about reading it. They lied to her that the book was very good. Then one day, the old woman overheard people saying that they didn't want to waste time on a shit book.
So she got sad and left the village. She didn't come back until people found her dead. So the village was kind of sad. The protagonist knew where the old woman used to sit and write, so he walked over there. And there was a cave, and he went in. It's was kinda cozy with an old chair, table and shizzle.
Then he saw the book that she had written and he sat down to read it. He sat all night, after he finished the last page, he gave a little smile and a nod.
Or something xD

Brain are fuckiing weird when they try to cope with near death and massive amounts of shit-medicine in the body. I literally had almost 20kg liquid in my body, so I couldn't drink ANYTHING. And I have something called Diabetes Insipidus (not related to Diabetes lol) where my body can't control drinking or peeing. So if I don't take a medicine, I can drink gallons upon gallons, and 1 hours later +- some minutes and pee it all out. I couldn't drink when I was thirsty af, and I couldn't take the medicine (to stop liquid coming out of the body). So I was basically tortured. I'm actually kinda glad I was out cold for the most part.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:18 am
Chiming in about the coma question.
Whatever you do, I hope you don't play online poker. You sound like the unluckiest motherfucker there is. :lol:
Haha. No, I don't want to take those chances. The past years I've called myself The Walking Murphy's Law of Medicine.

And my fuse that ticks me off... it's non-existant now. If I brush into a thing, and it falls on the floor, I get soooo pissed :p
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:18 am

Phew, complaining? I'd have a lot but that's mostly work-related and would go too far into the internal structures of how owning a store of a giant food store chain actually works. The situation may end up completely different anyway so no reason to cry over eggs not yet laid.
Otherwise, I dunno. I'm looking for a new place and the cunt hasn't called back yet. I'm waiting for a Bastinelli knife for almost a week now and will have to wait two more weeks at least. I can't keep a regular training schedule because I keep getting injuries from other shit.
Basic annoyances but nothing really to talk about or something costing me much sleep.
I learned quickly that complaining is all relative. I mean, I have close friends who NEVER get sick, whine so fucking much and skip school when they have 38C/100F fever. I mean, wtf? xD
But I understand that complaining about job stuff or just "normal" complaints are just ok. Shit happens to everyone. On every level.
Last edited by Auli on Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:30 am

So basically like dreaming then. I figured as much.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Auli

Post by Auli » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:34 am

Pretty much. Problem is that everything is basically... out of order, or you don't know if you a) hallucinating b) dreaming or c) just seeing things.

Since I'm in Norway, we have "free" healthcare. How would this have worked in America? What was awesome, btw, was that no Norwegian hospitals that had the medicine I needed for my super-pneumia (it wasn't used since 1980ish or something), so they flew it from fucking American to Norway. In a day.

That's pretty neat. I also was the first person to be put in an ECMO-machine in the hospital I was in.

Basically cut my throat open (so can't speak), stuck tubes in and had a machine breath for me. More advanced than that things they shove in your mouth.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:47 am

Well, that's dreaming for me, mostly. I have one kickass dream and then thousands that suck. A nice side-effect of my weed every day for a year experiment was having no dreams.
Although, the last actual dream I had was super rad but very short.
I was on the balcony in our old apartment where I grew up as a child. Nice weather. My grandmother and my mother were there. I was just entering the balcony so I could only see the outside a bit. Straight from the balcony door onto my old school and the apartment complex next over, nothing to my left since that's where the wall is.
They were talking about how this day a rare astrological event would take place. All the planets would align in a perfect row.
Then from the left where I couldn't look came an explosion of rainbow colours like on an oil slick, deep bass noise with high pitched screeching noises, absolutely deafening, everything shaking and crumbling.
Then I woke up.

I guess it's because while looking for places I've seen that there's an apartment to rent in that very building. The alien attack, I'd guess that's what it was, I don't know why. Could be just because space in general creeps me out and I've played a lot of Elite Dangerous just a few weeks ago.

I love those dreams that end with a bang and you wake up. Like those falling from high up and impacting the ground hard. But I almost never have them.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:03 am

Holy fucking shit Auli. No wonder you get pissed off when you hear noah complain about >muh diseases.

That all sounds terrible. Hope that you get some kind of relief from all that bullshit. Not sure how that would work. I had a lot of chronic illness shit when I was a kid, and it mostly got better when I grew older. For a while at least. Maybe you'll reach a more stable situation as you age. I couldn't tell you WHY some of my shit got better as I got older. For example, went from food allergies to wheat, potatoes and dairy, to suddenly not allergic to them at all. A mild example, but the only thing that changed was I aged.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:12 am

If I had to complain about anything it's that my job is shit and the company is tanking in the ground faster than spoonys liver. I thankfully work midnights now so I don't talk with many people.

I think I would really like coding because then I just do my own thing, it just learning bores me to tears.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]