People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by mad bum » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:57 am

Phone posting is great when you're a lazy fuck like me
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:07 pm

Carla, this 50-something midget bitch who looks like she's from Portland just cut in front of me at line. I saw it coming and was going to move in to cut her off but those Mexican broad in front of me had a shitload of little bastards getting in the way and she sidled up before I could get there.

Women are the rudest people in the world. This can never be repeated enough.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:31 am

My dog passed away today. Sucks but she was kind of older when I adopted her so it wasn't unexpected.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:36 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:31 am
My dog passed away today. Sucks but she was kind of older when I adopted her so it wasn't unexpected.
Sorry man, I've lost many a pet. About to lose a couple more because they're both approaching 14 years old.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:25 am

That's life man. I never knew her exact age, but she was a lab mix and she had arthritis all down her spine before I even adopted her. She was a field stray. I don't know for how long, but it probably wasn't good for her health. She was obsessed with food and water from the day I got her until about a day before she died. She would drink water until she threw it up and had to have everything rationed.

But she was a very good girl. Well-behaved in the house, got along well with other dogs and people. I've had the best luck with adopting dogs when it comes to house training. Never had one yet that wasn't fully house-trained from the jump. Just one reason to prefer adults over puppies btw.

Best guess is she was 10-12 years old.

I'd like to go for some pit mixes one of these days, since they're clogging the shelters and all, but it seems like a pain when you consider all the housing regulations. A lot of places won't let you have any kind of pit breed at all.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:39 am

Sorry to hear that.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:25 am
She would drink water until she threw it up and had to have everything rationed.
A bit like a calf. They'll drink themselves to death if you give them enough water. Maybe the dog was diabetic?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:48 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:39 am
Sorry to hear that.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:25 am
She would drink water until she threw it up and had to have everything rationed.
A bit like a calf. They'll drink themselves to death if you give them enough water. Maybe the dog was diabetic?
I don't know. That was my first thought as well, but she had regular vet visits and they never said anything to me. I think it was psychological as a result of being a stray. She would constantly try to eat things that weren't food. She ate towels more than once and had to go to the vet one time for it. She was very well-behaved inside the house, but if you let her outside, she just wanted to eat everything outside. She'd eat stuff that fell from the gutters, peanut shells left by crows and anything else she could find.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:02 pm

My old cat drank until she threw up. Had diabetes but eventually developed issues with her pancreas and couldn't keep food down. Sucks bro, sorry.

On a positive note, fuck the bugwomen of this world who make expensive coffee a thing. Fuck you all and get AIDS and die because waiting in line for 6 dollar hot water is stupid.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:16 am

I was up to three coffees a day but had to cut down due to anxiety. I was crawling out of my skin. Too bad, I really enjoy coffee. I'm not supposed to have any but I have to have something to look forward to in the morning at work.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:20 am

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]