People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Lindsay's Liver

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:49 pm

I served on a jury two years ago, which I was okay with because I wanted to see what it was like.

Drug possession case. I think it was PCP. Can't remember exactly. The defendent was a thuggish black guy. You could hear way-too-loud rap music blasting out of a 1982 Buick just looking at him.

The arresting officers had body cams and the video of his arrest was pretty funny. He flat-out admitted to being in posession on camera ("Why am I being arrested?" "You have three grams of PCP in your car." "That li'l ol'bag??") We had to find him guilty. I think we took about three minues to decide. I want to say that the entire trial took about six hours.

Racial observations:
Both arresting officers were black. The prosecuting attorney was also block. The jury was mixed, but at least half black.

And Ice Cube here was still found Guilty.

The defending attorney was a white woman who had nothing to work with, so she tried to push the idea that police planted the stuff on him. She implied it straight to the cops' faces while they were on the witness stand.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:56 pm

Half black is basically a KKK meeting :3
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:07 am

Sick of celeb shitheads trying to "entertain" the normalfags during their or so terrible NEET time. I'm not sure how many normalfags are actually watching these Instagram fap sessions or whatever but I bet they're wasting their time with fucking Netflix or cable news. Fuck everyone I hope no-one survives.

Musical Space Cowboy

Post by Musical Space Cowboy » Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:54 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:27 am
Deep down, they still long for the Queen's gentle ball squeeze.
Considering that burger media covers the doings of the royal cousin-fuckers more than the limeys do, that's not a stretch.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:26 pm

It's true, and frankly I don't give a shit about either of them but I'm told that I have to.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:10 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:21 pm
DHI 4.0 is probably the longest running iteration at this point.
It's lasted longer than 1.0 now that it's at 3 years, but 2.0 lasted 4 and a half years. I think the original DHI started around this time in 2010 under Monty so we are about a decade old now.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:06 pm

2.0 must've ran longer. I had a post count of around 30k on there.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:08 pm

The 2020 chess candidates tournament has been postponed. Fucking shit sucks!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:46 pm

They could just play live on twitch or something.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette