People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by mad bum » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:15 pm

If they are dying inside then they are doing it wrong, the whole point is having some ants make it back to the colony so they can app die from the inside. Give it a few weeks.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:22 am

mad bum wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:15 pm
If they are dying inside then they are doing it wrong
They're like the DSP of ants. They can't even die right. wau dood
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:15 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:32 pm
Sometimes I shitpost so hard it hurts my fingers. This happen to you niggers? My poor dinkpad keyboard, it's trying it's best.
Sick of these boomer/zoomer "memes" (Wojack spins) on the 4chins. Ever since soy got wordfiltered these have been popping up. They're honestly kinda old now but its nu-nu-nu-nu 4chan where the shitty boards I go to and Reddit are the exact same thing. I just now put these thoughts into words.
The soy shit was a decent and organic (unlike soy itself) meme that got replaced by something inferior at a pittance because it made the New York Jew mods mad. I can't think of any specific product that I could compare it to but I know this kind of shits happened before, with TV, electronics, websites, etc.
I've not visited 4chong for a long time. Last time I've taken a looks was when Moot fucked off. I don't miss it and have no intention of going back. Image boards in general are at an all time quality low anyway, 4chan just has it the worst.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:40 pm

And 4chin is still the least worst big communication platform there is. Letting all these big shit companies rule the net means all the small forums and imageboards are ded because nobody posts there and nobody will post there because they're dead.
I've tried going back to 8gag and everything feels gross and bombed out.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:49 pm

I check by 8 every couple of months or so. It's never worth it. I haven't been visiting /pol/ for well over a year. If I wanted r/TheDonald I'd just go there directly and I don't.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:09 pm

I wish 8chin was more populace so I could horde VP9 webms.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:52 pm

Fuuuuck, you know a spider has become too big if you can hear it fall on the carpet.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:22 pm

A completely different horde of ants found a new hole in the same windowsill and now I've got another thousand of the fucks. GG
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:35 am

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:29 am

Nearly pissed myself just now. Some faggot launched a damn fireworks rocket not too far away and I have the windows open. It's 3:28 here for fuck's sake.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!