People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by mad bum » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:23 pm

>Only
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:17 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:42 am
Barnes & Noble at the mall had the dirtiest bathroom I've ever seen. Stalls were filled with shitty TP, because of the Mexicans.
Spics dont flush because toilets in Mexico cant handle flushing TP.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:10 am

I met an actual cuck today (on Christmas Eve). He showed me a picture on his phone of his wife blowing a black guy. Of course the guy is my brother-in-law's boss, so I was basically stuck with a "You do you" response.

I'm not a Puritan or anything but I'm so tired of people's deviancies.

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:14 am

Above all else, I have to ask - why is he showing you these things?

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:23 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:14 am
He was buzzed, (although I don't think he was that bad). I knew he got married earlier that year and I asked him how that was going. On about his fifth sentence he said they like to have her fuck other men. I acted skeptical (my mistake) so he pulled out his phone to prove his credibility. I still thought he was BSing me (again my mistake) so I looked at the picture.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:13 am

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:19 pm
I only got a $5k end of year bonus when I was hoping for 6. Taxes are a bitch.
I suspect there are worse problems to have
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:20 pm

RedLine wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:23 am
Guest wrote:
He was buzzed, (although I don't think he was that bad). I knew he got married earlier that year and I asked him how that was going. On about his fifth sentence he said they like to have her fuck other men. I acted skeptical (my mistake) so he pulled out his phone to prove his credibility. I still thought he was BSing me (again my mistake) so I looked at the picture.
He was probably trying to get you to agree to fuck his wife.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:33 pm

Sitting by a restaurant window and several times now people just drive up and sit there, get out and order, walk around and talk to god, whatever, while LEAVING THEIR FUCKING HEADLIGHTS ON. Fuck you if you do that. Fuck you hard up the ass. I can barely type this shit because I've got burn in from the last fucker.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:38 pm

You're sounding like a SJW bitching on twitter about shit that didn't happen.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:21 am

RedLine wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:23 am
Guest wrote:
So was that actually his wife in the picture? Regardless, why didn't you laugh and call him a pathetic cuck? I say some things here I wouldn't say publicly but I sure as hell would laugh at every faggy cuck I'd ever meet anywhere. I've dealt people harder hands for less.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!