People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:34 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:13 am
So I got these new neighbours over the summer. An American man and an English woman. They've been here for like three/four months and I swear to God they are doing my head in.

Constant arguments. Loud arguments. The woman is really shrill and I can hear almost every word that she says. I had no appreciation of how thin the common wall is between us until these two moved in and started rowing. For some reason they always pick times when I'm either trying to sleep or about to go to sleep to start their arguments.

And the thing is that I don't think there's any physical abuse to go along with the arguing so I really don't know what to do.

Any of you deal with loud, annoying neighbours?
Call the cops or bang on the wall and tell them to shut the fuck up. Or go to the management and complain.

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:36 pm

Guest edit: Count yourself lucky. You won't know true hell until six middle-aged Mexicans move into the same apartment and get drunk and blast norteno faggotry 24 hrs a day while barbecuing and pissing off the porch. But don't worry, the government's working hard to get more here and make that shit happen for everyone!

Also, Barnes & Noble just did a long-ass announcement in Spanish. Go bankrupt already you fucking fake Americans.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:43 am

Management doesn't give a fuck, they have your money and are living in there real home without niggers or spics. Police are your best bet if you wanna be a bitch nigga.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:49 pm

Management loves the direction of this apartment complex.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:55 pm

My mouse has started behaving fucky for the past three days. I've already ordered a new one because when shit starts being weird, it's usually on it's way out. Now it's jittering like crazy. I've already taken great care for it to not be a software issue and have removed every little fibre that could mess with the optical sensor. I've now discovered that there's a scratch on one of the lenses. No idea how that happened or why it was relatively fine up until ten minutes ago.
I feel handicapped.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:20 am

They have some mice deals on slickdeals if you're not picky about the brand.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:33 am

I already ordered a Logitech that's on it's way. I wanted to return to Logitech for a while now.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

ChangeTheChunnel

Post by ChangeTheChunnel » Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:16 pm

Currently at a relative's house for obligatory turkey day garbage. Watching some cutesy Hallmark Xmas shit about a vet moving to Alaska. She helps the town mascot, a reindeer, because of course, and she's the town hero. Fucking flowers sent to her workplace. A whole van of them.

I hate this shit. Basic bitch romantic fantasies where the woman has a fun career (publishing and fashion are big ones) that she can drop any time after she meets her rich alpha male, and the littlest task is treated like a grand accomplishment.

And every woman dresses like a catalogue model and sounds like a Kardashian... in this little town in fucking Alaska.
RedLine wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:05 am
Lupa is alone. She has no one. Fucking Spoony has a better social life than her and he's practically a chair.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:45 pm

Happy thanksgiving though my burgers
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:27 pm

mad bum wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:45 pm
Happy thanksgiving though my burgers
I always wanted to ask: Is there a specific reason you celebrate it so late? Pretty much everywhere else it's the first Sunday of October or somewhere around that time.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!