People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:21 am

Bobito wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:45 pm
The only practical use of cardio is to be able to outrun some scumbag that could show you a knife,
Be the one carrying a knife yourself. Better yet, a dagger. I'm avoiding fights like a plague but if you think you'll force me into one you get stabbed.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:16 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:50 pm
Worst. Bioweapon. Ever.
There's still hope that it mutates to only kill negroes.

Bobito

Post by Bobito » Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:24 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:21 am
Bobito wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:45 pm
The only practical use of cardio is to be able to outrun some scumbag that could show you a knife,
Be the one carrying a knife yourself. Better yet, a dagger. I'm avoiding fights like a plague but if you think you'll force me into one you get stabbed.
I have one knife but in the current state of my shithole where every scumbag and commie cry “muh human right” and they have a free pass for the destruction of a city area with zero repercussions I would prefer to do the same as the conservacuck goverment (absolutely nothing), of course it would be a different case if they try to enter my property though.

Funny part is that the only “street fight” in which I have been involved happened while i was living in cucknadia.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:36 am

I also prefer to do nothing. As I said, I avoid fights at all cost. Situational awareness goes a long way of not even getting oneself into situations where a fight may break out. When that fails, being non-confrontational usually leads to trouble makers looking for a more "fun" target.
But if you absolutely force me into an engagement I can't escape from I'll fucking stab you. Right away. I've made it abundantly clear that I won't have a fist fight with you and am beyond willing to just go away. I won't get beat up. I refuse! I view any attack on me as an attempt at my life, treat it as such and pay back with interest.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Bobito

Post by Bobito » Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:14 am

I agree with those actions, problem is when some fucker on heavy drugs appears on your way and you’re alone with no witnesses which make you doubt every offensive action that you could do(as long the fucker is not with a knife) to not end on jail, in my case I lowered for once my situational awareness and got in a trouble that normally would be easy to avoid with.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:31 am

No witnesses is good. Just don't be around when they find the fucker.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:27 am

I agree with kugel's line. I'm a pussy bitch IRL just like I am on DHI. Just leave me alone and don't fuck with me. If you fuck with me and I'm carrying something, I'm gonna whip it out and use it on you. I'm gonna assume anyone fucking with me is trying to mug me or worse, kill me. This isn't grade school and I'm not movieblob. Adults don't "bully" adults, so if I see you fucking around with me, I'm gonna figure you're high, or a criminal, or both.

I never carry any knife I wouldn't be happy to lose to the evidence locker or a gutter.

The place where I live is ground zero for crazy homeless shitbirds and I don't take any chases with those fffffucks.
SpoilerShow
Only time I ever got the impression I was being a bit fucked with, it was 2AM in a convenience store and nigs were throwing a basketball around the store, much to the chagrin of the asian store worker. Thing is, they were clearly fucking around with the store owner more than with me, so I just decided to practice good observation skills and get the fuck out of there before shit went down.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:42 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:27 am
Just leave me alone and don't fuck with me. If you fuck with me and I'm carrying something, I'm gonna whip it out and use it on you.
phpBB [video]
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:09 am

mad bum wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:42 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:27 am
Just leave me alone and don't fuck with me. If you fuck with me and I'm carrying something, I'm gonna whip it out and use it on you.
phpBB [video]
Problem is, he was on-camera inciting them. If he was just a normal guy walking down the street and had dudes hassling him like in the video, he would have been justified to go call the cops on them or whip out a weapon if he was in fear of his life. But the fact he was following them around and inciting them fucks up any self-defense argument.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:12 am

He he, but honestly, what Andy Racewarski did was the exact opposite of what I'd do. Running around with a boombox in an area where drunk people are to be expected blaring a song going "I'm Andy and I fucking hate niggers!" or something to that effect. You're asking for trouble with shit like that. Hell, live streaming in public you absolutely deserve getting your dumb ass kicked.

I'm old. I don't go and have fights. I did that up until my early twenties when that meant you'd either exchange some punches at a party and the worst thing that happened was that someone got a bloodied nose. Been there, done that, sometimes won and sometimes lost. That was at a time where even the "foreigners" grew up here and the only ties they had to Russia or Turkey was that their parents where from there but they've been here all their life as well.

These days I don't fight. At all. Fuck off! If I'm anywhere near where trouble could potentially arise I'm there to drink and party. If you want a bar fight, go look somewhere else. I will go out of my fucking way to avoid a fight. Dudes will look for you to do the first swing or for you to fall for their bait and get aggressive. There's no situation where a bit of talking and going "Look, dude, I'm here to have a good time. Let me buy you a beer and have a good time." hasn't gotten me out of trouble. Because the only time I ever got close to trouble was when I was drunk at a bar and being a bit of an asshole. In a situation like that I likely wouldn't stab you because I'm not there alone and I'm likely at fault for getting into trouble.

But that hasn't happened for years. These days there's no natural situation where trouble may arise in the normal way, fuelled by alcohol or something. The only way you'd get me into a violent confrontation would be if you really, really, really force me into it. In that case I'll fucking stab you. I'm well beyond the age where a bit of bants and a few punches happens. Assault me now and it'll be in a situation where I'm completely cornered. I'd shoot you if I was allowed to carry but lacking that I'll stab you. Not that carrying a dagger is legal here either but it doesn't land you in the slammer and as long as nobody fucks with me nobody will ever find out.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!