People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by mad bum » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:19 pm

Big F, far to young
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Rushy » Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:19 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:40 am
My uncle died. He was 54
Sorry to hear that. Condolences.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:30 pm

F
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:14 am

Thanks you guys.

To be honest, I'm not sure how to feel. My uncle and I weren't that close. I didn't even meet him until I was ten years old. He'd lived in Hong Kong before that. We'd see each other only very occasionally after that. I think the last time saw him was his 50th birthday. It's hard to miss someone who was barely in your life to begin with

On the other hand, it's devastated my mother and grandmother. Particularly my grandmother, who's just been a wreck throughout this whole ordeal. So I guess I'm plenty sad by proxy.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:21 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:14 am
To be honest, I'm not sure how to feel. My uncle and I weren't that close. I didn't even meet him until I was ten years old. He'd lived in Hong Kong before that. We'd see each other only very occasionally after that. I think the last time saw him was his 50th birthday. It's hard to miss someone who was barely in your life to begin with
And that's why I didn't say something like "my condolences". I've got loads of uncles and aunts but with most I've got next to no contact with. Cousins even less. I have many, know few, care about maybe two of them. Most of my family are total strangers to me that I have no feelings about.
Judging by you posting this in the complaints thread I figured that you weren't happy about his passing but not too phased either. That's fine. Hard to really give a fuck emotionally about somebody that barely existed to you in the first place.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:34 pm

Yeah I feel you. I had an uncle that passed days or so before I was even born, so I can't really feel for him.

Yeah he died, but I don't really know him. But creepy thing about it is that despite the fact that plenty of people apparently knew him, he doesn't have any known pictures, and the only footage that anyone really has was this brief appearance on some VHS tape.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:30 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:21 am
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:14 am
And that's why I didn't say something like "my condolences". I've got loads of uncles and aunts but with most I've got next to no contact with. Cousins even less. I have many, know few, care about maybe two of them. Most of my family are total strangers to me that I have no feelings about.
Judging by you posting this in the complaints thread I figured that you weren't happy about his passing but not too phased either. That's fine. Hard to really give a fuck emotionally about somebody that barely existed to you in the first place.
If you're referring to me, then I figured he wasn't close to his uncle too. I'm not close to mine either. Condolences doesn't have to mean "I'm here for ya in your hashtag dark times."
It's just a polite way of acknowledging that it sucks someone's decent family member died.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:22 am

Reminds me of all the assholes who say "god bless you" when you sneeze. I won't even sneeze in public anymore, assholes.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:38 am

Rushy wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:30 am
It's just a polite way of acknowledging that it sucks someone's decent family member died.
Hey, I appreciated your post. I do have an uncle I'm close to. Just not this one.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:01 am

There won't be much around when I'm dead either. There is one picture from my teenage years but otherwise there are only childhood pictures of me. I successfully refused all other pictures and such throughout my life and have never been on any social media site.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!