People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:04 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:48 am
The only things DHL should deliver to Bongland are free fall bombs from high up.
They'd lose them
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:51 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:04 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:48 am
The only things DHL should deliver to Bongland are free fall bombs from high up.
They'd lose them
As long as they lose them over Denmark I'd be fine with that.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:05 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:37 am
I've got to say lads, I've never had trouble with either Royal Mail or USPS.
When I have ordered things from the UK I have been surprised with how fast they are. In some cases it's quicker than things delivered locally, it's always within a week. Compare that to the USA which usually takes 2-3 weeks.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:26 am

USPS is one of the only institutions in our country that the government runs correctly... So of course, they constantly cut their budget and fuck over their employees.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:32 pm

Normalfags on the internet are the worst. Even just browsing some forum for information on something I'm tormented by their unfunny bullshit and fuckhead memes. They should've never left Fagbook.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:07 pm

It was like their asylum. Thanks again, Reagan.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:14 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:05 am
Keith Chegwin wrote:
When I have ordered things from the UK I have been surprised with how fast they are. In some cases it's quicker than things delivered locally, it's always within a week. Compare that to the USA which usually takes 2-3 weeks.
We have the same thing in Canada. I assume that it's because of the fact we were both colonies, therefore anything coming from Britain had top priority over anything else.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:26 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:14 pm
Poonoo wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:05 am
Keith Chegwin wrote:
We have the same thing in Cucknadia. I assume that it's because of the fact we were both colonies, therefore anything coming from Britain had top priority over anything else.
That's plausible.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:25 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:32 pm
Normalfags on the internet are the worst. Even just browsing some forum for information on something I'm tormented by their unfunny bullshit and fuckhead memes. They should've never left Fagbook.
Normoids are here to ruin what the goons haven't. They're a curse placed on Earth by the evil God because we used to have fun.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:10 pm

A.Lange & Söhne, pretty much the most high quality German watch manufacturer, finally released a stainless steel sports watch. Or at least that's what they claimed they'd do and so the watch world was waiting for years.
And it's fucking shit. What a massive disappointment.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!