People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:00 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:26 pm
>literally muh dick
I always wonder how the short dicked niggers feel. With that stereotype being so prevalent yet statistics saying that average nigger dick length is just about the same as whites, what must it be like to be a below average hung nigger?
I bet many of the super angry ones eager to riot fall into that category. Also a likely cause for them not going for black women. You just know that the one with the small dick isn't going to get laughed at and have the entire hood know so he goes searching for a latina or something.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Poonoo » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:29 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:00 am
I always wonder how the short dicked niggers feel. With that stereotype being so prevalent yet statistics saying that average nigger dick length is just about the same as whites, what must it be like to be a below average hung nigger?
Depends what part of Africa they are from. I saw some map that showed dick length and most black countries had dick sizes a little under 1 inch longer, far from the "they all have 8 inch dicks" meme. In South Sudan though (I think, it was one of the Sudans) the average actually was nearly 8 inches, though black guys in the USA aren't from there originally (West Africa mostly) so a lot of women who think that they will get an 8 inch dick once they date a black guy will be very disappointed.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:48 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:00 am
I always wonder how the short dicked niggers feel.
Are you serious? They probably feel inferior, like any man with a small penis
Poonoo wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:29 am
though black guys in the USA aren't from there originally (West Africa mostly)
Most black Americans are originally from the Congo actually
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:00 pm

This is the map. Lots of short dick men in mudshit lands. Something Freud could draw some conclusions about.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:36 pm

Why do we always have maps for dick shit but never tit size? I'm going to say the Oi-rish have the average biggest racks, just because.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:13 am

I refuse to believe kangaroo's are some big dick chad's.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:19 pm

For a comparison, here are worldwide IQ estimates:

It almost seems like there's an inverse correlation between dick size and intelligence.. with the exception of middle-easterners who are both short dicked and mentally retarded.

Could it be.. tiny schlong + stupid = allahu akbar! Image
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:15 pm

America's mostly Mexican now. IQ estimate way too high.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:01 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:36 pm
Why do we always have maps for dick shit but never tit size? I'm going to say the Oi-rish have the average biggest racks, just because.
I'd call eastern Europe. All the tit wonders seem to come from based Česká. Also highest beer per head consumption.
You know, thinking about that, the second highest beer consumption is where exactly? That's right, Ireland! Germany comes third and DD is a very regular breast size here.
QED: Drink more beer for bigger titties!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:07 am

Beer was estrogen in drink form before soymilk.