People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by mad bum » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:51 pm

Malls are dead as shit, the only people who go-to malls are bored teens and thieving niggers.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:47 pm

That's what ya get for making them fuckhuge super malls to begin with. Just looks terrible if the driveway's empty as shit.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:58 pm

Well considering since most of them were built in like the 60's - 80's when that was the only place you could get certain things it made sense to make them fuck all huge. Dead mall youtube videos are an interesting watch.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:32 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:51 pm
Malls are dead as shit, the only people who go-to malls are bored teens and thieving niggers.
There are some that still seem active in my area. Dunno why though. I went to a book store out of the mall recently and the prices were rapeculture at its finest. No idea why people would spend money there.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:10 pm

That's why Barnes & Noble is predicted to go out of business this year (probably next) because they sell books that cost $45 fucking dollars and people only go there to read the mags and get coffee.

Anyway, if you have a busy mall it's because there's a movie theater attached. The department stores are dying out, Sears is almost gone, and everything's bought online or is fucking streaming. But take heart, in 50 years, after the West falls, you'll be the wise old man of the village telling stories of a time when people had arcades, electricity, and clean drinking water.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:58 am

The best part of that is Barnes and Negroes themselves contributed heavily to the death of local book stores. I remember when one moved in literally 20 feet across from the Borders bookstore. Well, Borders went out of business shortly after that.

It wasn't so much a matter of price as Barnes and Cuckold had all the hipster decorations, coffee shops and shitty merch like you said. It was well targeted in terms of marketing. People found it convenient to go there because of the coffee and other things. But the prices were ALWAYS pure bullshit. Even back then, they was more expensive.

I won't shed any tears when we lose those big corporate book stores. They charge way too fucking much for the same exact product you can buy online. It's more convenient and about half the price to shop Amazon.

I don't think the malls failing will be indicative of any decline of the west type trend. Not that you were saying it is, but that's my opinion anyway. I've said before that strip-malls and malls were a holdover from Boomer extravagant times, where the middle class had a lot more money but the internet wasn't established as a marketplace yet. I never grew up with malls though, because my boomer dad was an early-adopter of ebay and I was buying and selling things from about 7-9 years of age on there. Napster and Ebay absolutely cucked brick-and-mortar stores. So much so that it's years decades later and "omae wa mo shindeiru" their organs are still exploding.

Half.com did go under a few years ago, but Ebay seems to still be doing alright. I haven't looked up their figures but I do always see a lot of people buying and selling there and a lot of listings with competitive prices vs Amazon. There are also things you just cannot buy on Amazon, such as vintage clothing or handcrafted goods like knives. Individual or unique goods aren't easy to find on amazon.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:47 am

It doesn't help that the hot mass market paperback market just floods the bookstores and Walmart with garbage targeted at women that nobody will read.

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:50 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:25 pm

emilio clarke is fat and gross.
i hate got and everything it stands for.
i pray she is raped, then eaten.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:21 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:25 pm
emilio clarke is fat and gross.
i hate got and everything it stands for.
i pray she is raped, then eaten.
eatafter.png
eatafter.png (150.98 KiB) Viewed 519 times
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!