People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon May 13, 2019 12:31 am

Rushy wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 9:27 pm
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 6:55 pm
Why the fuck would you want to?
I'm a softie at heart.
I see we still have a lot of work to do.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Rushy » Mon May 13, 2019 12:50 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 12:31 am
Rushy wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 9:27 pm
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 6:55 pm
Why the fuck would you want to?
I'm a softie at heart.
I see we still have a lot of work to do.
Does work include snuggles and toothbrushes? Cause I'd be down for that rn
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon May 13, 2019 6:44 am

Having a commenting chain with some soyboy reddit faggot on YT right now that thinks that the new Doom was great. I kind of want to take the high ground but I also just want to call him a retarded faggot for being so gay and disengage.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon May 13, 2019 6:53 am

You're not gonna change a faggot's mind, even if you slap the soy right out of their hand.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon May 13, 2019 7:19 am

Guest wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 6:53 am
You're not gonna change a faggot's mind, even if you slap the soy right out of their hand.
You're right. It's a lost cause. I didn't start the conversation but I shouldn't have engaged in the reply in the first place. It's a waste of time.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon May 13, 2019 7:43 am

I was watching some LTG stuff and LTG talks like someone on dhi calling people faggots and cucks. He really is ourguy.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon May 13, 2019 8:00 am

mad bum wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 7:43 am
I was watching some LTG stuff and LTG talks like someone on dhi calling people faggots and cucks. He really is ourguy.
No joke, LTG would be fine to drink a beer with for sure. Only thing I'd ever hold against him is losing his gf over going to EVO. That girl was a treasure and he won't find adequate replacement ever.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu May 16, 2019 11:47 am

I was laying on my arm weird while sleeping and tore my shit up real bad. It's not just my left arm that I've pulled but also my chest and upper back. Putting on a T-shirt felt like I was about to get a heart attack. To add insult to injury, I was awoken to my arm all twisted by a dream of a spider biting me in the balls.
This is by far the dumbest fucking reason for a strained muscle I've ever had.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu May 16, 2019 6:53 pm

I just took a phantom shit. What the fuck.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Thu May 16, 2019 9:19 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 7:19 am
Guest wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 6:53 am
You're right. It's a lost cause. I didn't start the conversation but I shouldn't have engaged in the reply in the first place. It's a waste of time.
Reddit's useless. You'll get downvoted to hell even if you employ the be-all end-all of arguments that just blows him right out of his boots. It's a leftist stronghold now that they've gotten rid of CringeAnarchy and The_Don turned into a boomer vacation spot.