People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Dec 05, 2021 3:58 pm

There's a difference between troons terrorizing the lesbian community and Antifa inventing their own fork of the German language.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 05, 2021 3:59 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 3:58 pm
There's a difference between troons terrorizing the lesbian community and Antifa inventing their own fork of the German language.
There really isn't

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:12 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 3:54 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:16 pm
I think gender stars are getting out of hand in the Krautsphere
I thought the 'muh gender' bullshit couldn't possibly happen in Germany. What happened to that, eh?
As in the term "gender" it can't really. They try but so far failed. Doesn't mean they won't seek ways to make our language more clunky in writing.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:30 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 3:59 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 3:58 pm
There really isn't
Yeah, the troons terrorizing lesbians thing is much better overall.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:52 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:12 pm
As in the term "gender" it can't really. They try but so far failed. Doesn't mean they won't seek ways to make our language more clunky in writing.
They must really envy their Anglo comrades. They kinda have to come up with these disgusting crimes against the written language that are horrible to look at and even more horrible to read, since a true gender-neutral alternative to "Entwickler*in" would be "Entwicklungsperson", which sounds retarded and is a lot harder to glance over.
And all because they can't stand that the German language uses the masculine form as the neutral base, and since it's the base they can only ever add to it :roll:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:53 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:30 pm
Yeah, the troons terrorizing lesbians thing is much better overall.
It's all part of the same parcel

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:51 pm

I was abused by the local children. They beat me with sticks. They sodomized me with sticks covered in honey and fire ants. But the joke is on them, I love honey.

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:21 am

Got these new neighbors a couple months ago. Walls in my building are pretty thin. Not 100% sure but I'm pretty sure that I can hear them having sex

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:38 am

Throw a bucket of water at them while they're engaged on it.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:47 am

>Living in an apartment
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]