People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:06 pm

Auli wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:31 pm
How would you feel if you were hired because of your melanin level?
As a white guy? I'd find that very reasonable. As a nigger? I'd likely be scared I'd have to work.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:32 pm

Auli wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:15 am
Fucking wahmen...
On a related note, I don't see why any given random female background extra in Avengers shouldn't get the same amount of money as Robert Downey Jr.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:01 pm

Preach!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Auli

Post by Auli » Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:00 pm

I'm sick of feeling tired every fucking time I wake up (yes, the more sleep the more tired, it seems), so I've tried minimalizing my sleep, First attempt I stayed up about 55 hours with just a handful of hours of sleep.

Result? Wasn't that bad. I in fact felt better most of it. So now I'm gonna not sleep for long for some time and see how it goes.

What's your record in no-sleep?
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:34 pm

There's no point in arguing with women. They have no logic or reason and can't recognize it in others. The only way they change their mind is if some big female celeb tweets for them do so.

Auli

Post by Auli » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:01 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:31 pm
Sounds like MS or thyroid.
I think it's just general fuckedness. It would be easier to post tests they HAVEN'T taken :p
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:42 am

Imagine being a namefag anywhere on the internet in current year... Least of all on a forum dedicated to shitting on namefags

Nah I'm jk. Me personally I just can't be bothered to log in from a dozen different devices any more. You namefags are cool... Dont log in tomorrow ahahah

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:23 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:31 pm
Sounds like MS or thyroid.
He probably has both and 20 more problems. Like Spoony claims to have.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:16 am

I used to have bouts of insomnia and I'd go a solid 24-48 with no sleep. Go out, do shit, cross the road, etc. Only thing it does is it kills your memory whenever you do finally go to sleep. No matter what I did while I was awake, whenever I did go to sleep, it was all gone the next day. It was like the time before I slept didn't exist. Other than that, I was pretty much functional. Some people get real pissy when they're tired but my personality doesn't really change.

I know there were times I hit 72ish with no sleep but I don't recommend it.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome