People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
FuckSploony

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by FuckSploony » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:51 pm

So, have any of you had to move out of your country permanently?, not like a year or two for a job, but for good?

I'm in that situation now, Im planing to move away in a few months if possible and im very nervous, not only im going to another country, but i will be completely alone since i dont have friends nor family there... its exiting, but also nerve wrecking.

Dont even know where to begin with once im in there... how do you deal with the anxiety?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:32 pm

I was toying with the idea once, but I never decided to leave. Godpseed I guess?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:37 am
So I guess I should complain about the snow. We've had tons of it over the last two days. 30+cm over night right at the start of March is very rare. But honestly, I enjoy it. I can all-wheel drift around corners, I could work hard in the open cold for hours and feel alive without getting cold or sweating like a pig, while heat kills me. I don't have to hurry anything in the morning at work because the old fuckers that shoot out of the bed before break of dawn to annoy you at the first, fucking minute of opening are incapable of getting to my store.
Winter's kinda bizarre here. We haven't had more than a thin layer of soft snow that didn't survive the day, and it's all been sunshine with little to no clouds for days. Only issue is that even the sun can't do much against the arctic winds cutting through you like a knife.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:13 pm

We had that kinda wind before it was snowing. We still have wind, because we always do and I wouldn't like it different, but the snow binds most of the moisture. Having sea on all sides is nice because the climate is mostly temperate. But when it does get hot or cold the humidity makes it really uncomfortable.
I sometimes hear people that complain about the snow that they'd much rather have a dry cold. I can't remember ever having a single cold but dry day. You either get snow or 75% humidity with a wind chill that blows your balls off.
FuckSploony wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:51 pm
So, have any of you had to move out of your country permanently?
No, and I'm not planning to either. I was going to ask you why you leave but having had a look at your IP I don't need to ask.
I guess it's not that much different to moving to another city. That depends on where you go but I'd say that in your case you can't do much wrong with leaving, unless you want to go to Best Korea or something.
Either way, good luck!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

FuckSploony

Post by FuckSploony » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:30 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:13 pm
We had that kinda wind before it was snowing. We still have wind, because we always do and I wouldn't like it different, but the snow binds most of the moisture. Having sea on all sides is nice because the climate is mostly temperate. But when it does get hot or cold the humidity makes it really uncomfortable.
I sometimes hear people that complain about the snow that they'd much rather have a dry cold. I can't remember ever having a single cold but dry day. You either get snow or 75% humidity with a wind chill that blows your balls off.
FuckSploony wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:51 pm
So, have any of you had to move out of your country permanently?
No, and I'm not planning to either. I was going to ask you why you leave but having had a look at your IP I don't need to ask.
I guess it's not that much different to moving to another city. That depends on where you go but I'd say that in your case you can't do much wrong with leaving, unless you want to go to Best Korea or something.
Either way, good luck!
Thanks. Yes, its pretty bad here and pretty much anything would be an improvement. Only reason i stayed so long was because after my uncle died, i had to take care of my aunt for the time being (on top of taking care of my mom too), now that they are better, i can keep going with my original plan.

Only a month or so while i wait for my passport to arrive so i can leave (got a new citizenship altogether). Im getting a free plane ticket from the embassy too, so i cant complain in that front. (i does have a caveat... i cant return to this country for at least 10 years, i mean, i dont WANT to return, but if something where to happen to my family, i cant even return to check on them or anything, thats what have me the most nervous)

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:48 pm

That's pretty shitty but then again even if you didn't have that clause I doubt you could easily return anyway. With any luck, the situation won't last that long anyway. I guess you sticking around isn't going to be any help to anyone either. I don't imagine you're going to get that chance again so I'd take it if I was you.
When the Berlin wall was built there were plenty of last second runners. They left everything behind but almost nobody did ever regret that choice. Being miserable together isn't a net benefit.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

FuckSploony

Post by FuckSploony » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:00 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:48 pm
That's pretty shitty but then again even if you didn't have that clause I doubt you could easily return anyway. With any luck, the situation won't last that long anyway. I guess you sticking around isn't going to be any help to anyone either. I don't imagine you're going to get that chance again so I'd take it if I was you.
When the Berlin wall was built there were plenty of last second runners. They left everything behind but almost nobody did ever regret that choice. Being miserable together isn't a net benefit.
Yep, already made my mind about leaving. And i agree, we gain nothing with me staying.

I only hope things get better, and if possible get my mom out from there too someday.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:29 am

phpBB [video]
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:22 am

Poonoo wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:29 am
phpBB [video]
Is this real life?

Of course that faggot nignog has a video on it.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:50 pm

FuckSploony if you are running from South Africa you could do same as Serpentza, move to China, fuckety fvck some Chinese pussy, start a youtube channel publishing videos like "Chinese girls are easy" and start making some dough. 8-)

Seriously though, you could join some cultish religious group like Jehovah's Witnesses or the LDS movement. They may seem to be just a bunch of wackos, but they are really well-organized groups who do take care of their own people. You just have to pretend really well their religious alignment is what you believe in.

But what I like to complain about now is this fucking winter. When you are a child winter is kind of a magical season with snow, holidays, Santa Claus and shit, but when you have seen these seasons well over 30 times in your life this gimmick goes really old. Scraping icy shit off of your car's windshield 7:30 am in -25 °C is a major BS. Everything's cold and dark and it just goes on and on forever. Fuck these latitudes and longitudes and fuck the Arctic Circle. What we should do is buy some nice Caribbean Sea island, recolonize there and leave these frosty forests for rapefugees. You wanted in here, you got it. Try to take care now! After one winter some of us could move back, there would be a bit cleaning to do, but it would be a clean ethnostate again! :twisted:
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:54 pm

I'm one of those who prefers cold environments to hot environments. I'd rather scrape off ice than swelter in a humid jungle.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome