People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:09 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:40 pm
20cm? Speak English, son.
Kinda funny that the North Americans that are Queen-cucked aren't the ones using the Imperial system.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:50 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:09 pm
Guest wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:40 pm
20cm? Speak English, son.
Kinda funny that the North Americans that are Queen-cucked aren't the ones using the Imperial system.
Worse: while their metric system is crazy, their currency is centesimal-based (unlike the Anglo money and its stupid shillings and fart-ings and whatever).

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:17 pm

Yeah currency in the UK is confusing. I can never remember how many Rupees are in a Dinar.
Is Spoony dead yet?

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:20 pm

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:38 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:50 am
unlike the Anglo money and its stupid shillings and fart-ings and whatever
We haven't used those in fifty years
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:17 pm
Yeah currency in the UK is confusing. I can never remember how many Rupees are in a Dinar.
So funny
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:49 am

Google is giving me a Panic Attack right now. They're having one of their shitty doodles celebrating the Chinese Lantern Festival. You know what caused the deaths of dozens of simians during New Year's Eve here in Germany? Those motherfucking lanterns.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:18 am

People who don't pick up their feet when they walk (almost always female, almost always black), causing this annoying friction sound as they slide their fucking sandals/flip flops/house slippers across the ground.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:13 pm

This way of walking is part of their culture, shitlord.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:22 pm

I gotta complain about my over stuffed wallet. Any of you fucks got a link to a super compact wallet that can hold like 15 cards and a wad of cash without bulking up?
-The user formerly known as CIANigger