People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:34 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:08 pm
Saw an ex-girlfriend of mine today. The Wall knows no mercy. She looks old. Now I feel old as well.
Have you guys ever looked up an ex or old crush on Facebook or whatever? It always ends up putting me in a bad mood no matter what I find. Either they look haggard and old like you experienced, or there she is with a smiling family making some other dude's life happy.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:36 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:55 pm
CIANIgger wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:54 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:08 pm
Saw an ex-girlfriend of mine today. The Wall knows no mercy. She looks old. Now I feel old as well.
All my exes so far have gotten fat after being with me. It feels good knowing I was the last Chad they ever had.
She initially lost a lot of weight down to hungry, hungry skellington levels and is now pretty much back to where she was. Looks like her tits have gotten smaller, though.
Did her dick get any bigger?

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:37 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:36 am
She initially lost a lot of weight down to hungry, hungry skellington
Hey man I know it's October but you can't just spook me like that.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:52 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:34 am
or there she is with a smiling family making some other dude's life happy miserable.
FTFY
Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:36 am
Did her dick get any bigger?
Hard to tell after fifteen or so years. Tasted about the same.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:21 am

Most of the thots I liked in high school are now dumb moms. That will show them for not dating me.

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:53 am

mad bum wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:21 am
Most of the thots I liked in high school are now dumb moms. That will show them for not dating me.
Nice Fagbook meme but that's a luxury problem. What she instead reminded me off was that I am fucking old. Back then, she looked good, had big tits and was a virgin. Just reminded me of what I'll never have again.
It's like some brand of foo item that has been long discontinued that you loved back then. And now it's revived but really in name alone and is instead something that sucks. You forgot about it but now you're reminded.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:03 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:53 am
Nice Fagbook meme
Keep talking shit, I'll do this to each one of you faggots.

phpBB [video]
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:04 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
It's like some brand of foo item that has been long discontinued that you loved back then. And now it's revived but really in name alone and is instead something that sucks. You forgot about it but now you're reminded.
You don't get mindlessly excited when certain candies come back like when PUR got excited that they brought back the Oreo cereal?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:15 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:04 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
You don't get mindlessly excited when certain candies come back like when PUR got excited that they brought back the Oreo cereal?
I work retail. I'm disillusioned, deaf, blind and dumb for that shit at this point. I just cruise mindlessly and grey through my days. I can't even remember the last time I've been conscious at work or read any brand name in a lucid state. This empty shell I inhabit might just have enthusiastically endorsed one of those come-back items but I wouldn't be aware of it. I'm just a soul that hopes eternity isn't actually a thing.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:34 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:04 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
It's October! Pumpkin spice EVERYTHING!