People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:55 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:04 am
RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:49 am
Street Fighter II Turbo or die.
Shut up Phil, 4th place at Evo isn't anything to brag about.
Fourth is right after third!
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Dingus Bajingus

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:31 am

You ever look in the mirror and it turns out you were actually a lamppost wearing a football helmet the whole time? Feelsbadman.

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:12 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:04 am
RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:49 am
Street Fighter II Turbo or die.
Shut up Phil, 4th place at Evo isn't anything to brag about.
You are just jealous because he has WWE Champion Hulk Hogan and you don't.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:48 pm

Even Zombie Hulk Hogan, a Halloween pull you don't even want to know how much money he pumped into the "game" to get.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:57 pm

I don't want to know how much Phil pumps to Holk Hulgan every stream.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:56 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:57 pm
I don't want to know how much Phil pumps to Holk Hulgan every stream.
For shame. He sometimes streams his pumping to kids.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:20 pm

I got shot through my balls and spilled my seed. My nofap streak is ruined.

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:39 pm

Hey, at least you made it through November!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:16 pm

I think gender stars are getting out of hand in the Krautsphere. Take this job ad for a software developer for example:
Wir suchen ein*e Entwickler*in
This translates to "We're looking for a developer", but thanks to the superiority of the Germanic tongue both the "one" and the "developer" can be gendered.
Now the weird thing - apart from the gender stars - is the phrasing, most notably the "one". Jobs ads generally don't use such a quantifier. A more common type of German job ad structure would translate into this:
We're looking for: developer (m/f/d)
So why the "one"? Naturally because it is gendered. They phrased it that way so they could add a second gender star, thus doubling the virtue they can signal.

And how are you even supposed to pronounce "ein*e"? I think the most common assumption is to signal these special snowflake gender symbols with a short pause, which sounds retarded enough with the "*innen", and probably even more so if you make this pause to then pronounce a single "e".
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 05, 2021 3:54 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:16 pm
I think gender stars are getting out of hand in the Krautsphere
I thought the 'muh gender' bullshit couldn't possibly happen in Germany. What happened to that, eh?