People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Fri May 03, 2019 1:15 pm

You know how some people get colds so often it builds up their immune systems and they don't get hit with the really bad shit that goes around and puts half the office out of commission for a while? I think the unkillable Auli is a more extreme version of that.
Poonoo wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 7:21 am
>I would have access to information that could threaten national security
>A goon would have access to information that could threaten national security

That will help with the gay ops. :lol:
You guys keep mentioning "gay ops." I'm not familiar with the term. What does it mean?
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri May 03, 2019 7:26 pm

If I'm not mistaken, it's an conspiracy / keikaku / black ops operation run by internet autists.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Fri May 03, 2019 10:23 pm

Blacks are the worst. The absolute fucking worst. No redeeming qualities. A million Stacey Dashes couldn't make up for the shit those ghetto fags stir on a daily basis.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sat May 04, 2019 10:22 am

BlueberryRagamuffin wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 1:15 pm
Poonoo wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 7:21 am
>I would have access to information that could threaten national security
>A goon would have access to information that could threaten national security

That will help with the gay ops. :lol:
You guys keep mentioning "gay ops." I'm not familiar with the term. What does it mean?
It means it's good to have someone around here who has access to secret information if the situation ever arises to dox someone. ;)

Or rig the elections in favor of Trump, or something.

I have education equivalent to yours (bachelor of engineering) + 9 years of related work experience, but I still don't earn that much. But I think your contacts with the FBI must help here.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Post by Guest » Sat May 04, 2019 11:01 am

Guest wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 10:23 pm
A million Stacey Dashes couldn't make up for the shit those ghetto fags stir on a daily basis.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 04, 2019 8:51 pm

So apparently nobody at Mozilla noticed that the certificate they use to verify addons would expire today, meaning all addons have suddenly disabled themselves, with no fix atm outside of using a debug mode, developer build, or changing your PC's current date :lol:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 04, 2019 8:57 pm

Hm....my adblock still works.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sat May 04, 2019 9:35 pm

My faptop I rarely use is on ESR 45 and my big boy computer uses an outdated version of Waterfox (for muh DownThemAll.) I think I'm fine.
Fuck Mozilla though, hope their kids are raped.

Post by Guest » Fri May 10, 2019 10:19 am

My neighbours started adopting cats and now their garden is a feline game of thrones.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri May 10, 2019 4:26 pm

Nya, nya~,
Nyanyanya, nya~...
-Yours Truly