People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:06 pm

Why do women wear so much fucking perfume and body shit? Ten feet away and I'm enveloped in a fucking cloud.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:25 pm

Attention.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:32 pm

For fucks sake I'm really starting to get pissed off with all these delivery delays from China. I import goods from China all the time and this is causing serious issues for my business. After this wuflu situation is handled, will they do something about their hygiene standards and ways of eating wild animals? Will this economy fuck up teach anything to them? Is bat's asshole such a delicacy it's worth of a drop of couple points of the national GDP? I couldn't care less if these lizards in their poison cloud cities like to eat rodents marinated in their gutter oil, but their ways are now fucking up the international economy. Maybe China should be proclaimed as a global threat?
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:03 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:32 pm
For fucks sake I'm really starting to get pissed off with all these delivery delays from China. I import goods from China all the time and this is causing serious issues for my business. After this wuflu situation is handled, will they do something about their hygiene standards and ways of eating wild animals? Will this economy fuck up teach anything to them? Is bat's asshole such a delicacy it's worth of a drop of couple points of the national GDP? I couldn't care less if these lizards in their poison cloud cities like to eat rodents marinated in their gutter oil, but their ways are now fucking up the international economy. Maybe China should be proclaimed as a global threat?
I have been told from a ebay seller in Shanghai that they are going to see if manufacturers are going to start back up at the end of the month which is today.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:19 am

veris leta facies wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:32 pm
Maybe China should be proclaimed as a global threat?
Ironically enough, they are too much of a threat to be publicly labeled as such.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:56 pm

The stock market is at record lows that haven't been hit since 2008. Maybe it's time to rethink globalism, eh?
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:25 pm

It's almost like outsourcing can be a bad thing if you're dealing with a global crisis :thinking:
-Yours Truly

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:27 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:25 pm
It's almost like outsourcing can be a bad thing if you're dealing with a global crisis :thinking:
They should have learned that lesson in 2008.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:17 am

Globalization is like gender transition there is no way back.