People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
CuckTurdginson

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by CuckTurdginson » Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:33 pm

Gay
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:29 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:51 am
I didn't think people could be too stupid to eat spaghetti with a fork but there we fucking go! LIVID, I TELL YOU!
So you've never watched the pot noodle DSP Tries It?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:41 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:29 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:51 am
I didn't think people could be too stupid to eat spaghetti with a fork but there we fucking go! LIVID, I TELL YOU!
So you've never watched the pot noodle DSP Tries It?
Nope. I haven't watched any DSP Tries It and don't really plan to. But I need to catch up on Cooking With The King.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:59 am

Well he made pot noodles with his espresso machine and then ate with a spoon. Then complained his 15¢ noodles didn't taste good.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:06 am

For hot water? Honest question here: What is it with burgers not having an electric kettle? Or while I'm at it, not having an egg cooker? I've seen bewilderment about both of those very cheap household items so often online that it makes me believe they aren't common in burgerland.
Do you seriously think that boiling an entire fucking pot of water is in any way reasonable when you only need a small amount of boiling water or boil two eggs? I can't get my head around why those wouldn't be common in the United States.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:32 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:06 am
electric kettle?
We use coffee pots to make hot water here.
Kugelfisch wrote:
egg cooker?
We're not some 3rd world country where we can't waste a little water to make hard boiled eggs.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:48 am

mad bum wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:32 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
electric kettle?
We use coffee pots to make hot water here.
Kugelfisch wrote:
egg cooker?
We're not some 3rd world country where we can't waste a little water to make hard boiled eggs.
A coffee pot? What is that in burger land? Do you mean a kettle or do you mean you turn on your fucking coffee machine to actually boil water?
And an egg cooker is not about saving water. It's about being much, much quicker than first having to bring a pot full of water to boil. If you're saving on anything it's a lot of electricity but mostly time. An egg cooker costs all of around ten €uros and usually lasts about that many years at least.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:51 pm

Burgers don't have time for these kitchen tools. They're too autistically focused on microwaves with half a keyboard's worth of buttons.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:15 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:48 am
It's about being much, much quicker than first having to bring a pot full of water to boil. If you're saving on anything it's a lot of electricity but mostly time. An egg cooker costs all of around ten €uros and usually lasts about that many years at least.
Why not just boil the water in the kettle and pour it into the pot? I really don't see the point in buying a separate, single use appliance
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:32 pm

Most useful appliances were banned in the EU anyway. Hell their plan to can electric kettles probably swung enough votes on its own to get Brexit passed.
Is Spoony dead yet?