People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by mad bum » Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:13 am

start cheap and do PSU first, and then go from there.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:35 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:13 am
start cheap and do PSU first, and then go from there.
Thing is Im almost positive it's that. The system still gets power except my USB devices, and GPU. GPU lights up, but no output. All fans run and drives fire up.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:39 pm

Jam a metal fork in the back as you power it on. Sometimes that fixes it.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:06 pm

Feeling almost as stressed out and in the dumps as our beloved Rachel Warthog. The future looks generally grim and I'm almost certain abject poverty will hit my door in about two years from now, maybe even before that. Really feel like I'm collecting defeats for the past two or three years or so (except professionally, that's going more or less ok for now). Guess it's time to grind the teeth and become more resilient.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:01 am

You will bend but you will not break, Boss :3
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:15 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:06 pm
and I'm almost certain abject poverty will hit my door in about two years from now
Two years is a decent lead time. Do what you can to save up a cushion now.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:16 am

RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:15 am
Le Redditeur wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:06 pm
and I'm almost certain abject poverty will hit my door in about two years from now
Two years is a decent lead time. Do what you can to save up a cushion now.
I'm trying. Last month it was the first month since the start of the Chicom Flu that I manage to save a little bit of money. The problem is, of course, inflation is starting to get rampant and everything is getting more expensive anyway, so not only it will become harder to save some money, the money saved will be worth shit anyway.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:41 pm

Is leaving the place an option?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:08 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:41 pm
Is leaving the place an option?
Probably not. I've been looking into it, but migrating elsewhere is looking very difficult for the foreseeable future. Unless I get some tips with Nool about crashing at some Slavic country (not that I'd be opposed to that, although I'd really like to avoid a NiggerWithGoggles situation where she's basically both unwanted AND functionally illiterate).

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:16 pm

Go to Poland. They could use a good coder right now. :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!