People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
rabidtictac

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:48 am

mad bum wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:23 am
Not only is mcdonalds not even that great it also got pretty expensive. I can go almost anywhere else and get more food.
Either more food, better food or both. Their cheaper-priced items don't even taste like food. The stuff someone might actually enjoy (nuggies, onion rings) is overpriced.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:02 pm

Huh, we don't have onion rings here. I've also noticed that they discontinued the chicken wings.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:16 pm

Chicken Wings are gone? Well, at least there's still the McRib (which is just a regular menu item here in Krautland as opposed to this grand, annual(?) event thingie in Burgerland).
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:15 am
Almost everyone agrees that Burger King is worse and I have never heard a good thing about White Castle.
I'm not one of the "almost everyone", because I've literally only been inside a BK once in my entire life, and I can't even recall what I've ordered.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:42 pm

They don't have wings here either anymore, that was the only thing I used to buy from McDonalds. I wouldn't say they were any kind of delicacy, but an OK-level fast food and certainly better than anything else on their menu. I remember laughing when BK came here in 2013 and people were queuing around the block to get there, what a backwards hillybilly land this can be at times. "Ooooooohhh! BURGER KING! Everyone, everyone! Whoppers! American hamburgers!" like some ex-Iron Curtain country finally becoming part of the West.

I've been three times in BK, first time I ordered some seasonal hamburger which name I don't remember and it was shit, second time I ate whopper which was shit and third time Big King which was Big Shit, I didn't even finish it and decided never to come to this place again. What a disappointment my journey to the West was.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:51 pm

They have chicken tendies and spicy nuggets now but the wings have disappeared. Maybe Denmark still has them. They had them ten years before us, possibly due to all the niggers they have.
BK still has wings and they are alright but way too expensive for what they are.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:01 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:51 pm
Maybe Denmark still has them. They had them ten years before us, possibly due to all the niggers they have.
Yeah, but that's incredibly offensive way to say it. In Denmark they are called African-Danish, or deggers if you want to be less formal.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:18 pm

I don't even know if you're making that shit up or not. :lol:
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:06 pm

I'm joking, of course. I know jack shit about Denmark and their ways. One Swedish friend of mine calls refugees in Sweden sweggers, guess that makes niggers in Denmark deggers.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:02 pm

Are you swagger like that degger?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Feb 27, 2021 2:32 pm

My PC died. Went to turn it on last night like all the time and no display and no keyboard or mouse function.

I think it's the MOBO, PSU, or CPU...So I'm buying a Ryzen, DDR4 board, and 1000w PSU and just gonna reuse case, GPU and migrate my drive
-The user formerly known as CIANigger