People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:02 am

Sometimes conflict just isn't worth it.
Hiding your powerlevel can be useful.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:21 am

Just had an update to my smartphone's browser, and now anytime I go to a page with embedded videos it asks me if I want to download it. This is after I changed the behavior, since the default was to download that shit without asking.
Guess I'll have to use Chrome after all.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:38 pm

Some fucker in the house is making elderberry soup. There are very little things I absolutely hate but elderberry juice is at the very top of the list. It smells like baby vomit to me. I may just have to fuck off for a while and hope that disgusting smell has vanished when I come back. Absolutely revolting!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:48 pm

I think its been a full year since I've been in the Spoony thread. Fuck that useless loser.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:55 pm

T minus five minutes until the worst of the fireworks starts. I'll watch that a bit and try to get shitfaced in the meantime. Can't wait until it stops and the wave of sulphur smell has washed away so I can finally go to sleep.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:29 pm

Yeah, this holiday is fucking annoying. Great minds think alike, it seems.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:06 am

I have dogs, so of course I just love fireworks.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:05 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:48 pm
I think its been a full year since I've been in the Spoony thread. Fuck that useless loser.
It used to be my favorite thread with promises of Cuckson, but now it's just a thread where people fight with ASS.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:37 am

I know very well why people hate vaping. I had my mod break on me after years of loyal service so it was time to get a new one. That meant to go and look what's on the market and what's good because I'm the kinda guy that just wants one device that works well and will stick with it forever.
I fucking hate vaping YT faggots so fucking much. You'd think you could just look up something like a couple of "Best Mod 2018" videos or something. Nope, that's not really a thing. Almost all of the big fuckers get their shit for free and never have a bad word to say about any of the stuff they "review". It's a fucking chore to find something good that way because China pumps out 15 new things a day and all the cunts are shilling, clogging up all of YT before you find something reasonable.

Anyway, got a new box now and am happy with it after two long days of research watching well too many YT vaping faggots. I hope this one will also last very long and look forward to ignoring the scene for another couple of years.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:27 am

Looking up reccomendations on YT for anything sucks ass.
Fucking shills or mushmouth pajeets everywhere.