People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:35 am

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:30 am
An extra $10-30K, depending on which position.
Hello new best friend
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Poonoo » Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:16 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:50 am
Tony Schiavone wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:47 pm
How do you southern Europe countries get away with having guaranteed jobs and three months of vacation every year?
By going broke and having a 40% youth unemployment rate that further rapes the nation's finances. They don't get away with it, they are dysfunctional and bankrupt, selling what they can to Russia and China.
That and in many parts they don't even work the full 9-5. In tourist parts they do out of necessity but over there they work fucking half days in some places (I went to Messina, Sicily where my Italian family originates from last year, everything fucking shuts at 1pm. Greece was like this when my Dad went in 2004 but because of tourism and a shit economy that changed), the people who moved to the USA, Australia and other places had work ethic and got the fuck out decades ago to actually make money.

It's time for them to start actually working like their relatives overseas do, the welfare states they have were never sustainable for how little they worked. The only reason Italy is less fucked than the others is because of the north bailing out Sicily and the south.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:20 am

That's because the north is German.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:07 pm

The fact that Italy is the third-largest economy in the EU is fucking scary. Imagine the salt generated when they finally go the way of Greece.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:05 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:20 am
That's because the north is German.
The north has history of a strong art culture (a real one, not a faggy post modernist one) something Germans are too autistic to have. :lol:

BTW nice /pol/ meme, but after actually going there only the people in Milan (who look and act French, former French city with fuck all Italian history too so that makes sense) and Palermo (where many but not all look Arab, former Carthaginian colony) actually looked different from the rest of the Italian population, and I went to Rome, Florence, Pisa, Napoli/Pompeii and multiple places in Sicily too. That whole "North is white, South are niggers" thing is a meme.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:07 pm
The fact that Italy is the third-largest economy in the EU is fucking scary. Imagine the salt generated when they finally go the way of Greece.
They seriously need to go full Mussolini on the fucking Mafia and finish the job, the idiot western powers let them out thinking they were political prisoners. When I made a comment about Mussolini as a teen my grandmother gave me a dirty look and said "Mussolini was a good leader" and shut me up, to people from Sicily he was a great man who finally freed them from the Mafia bastards. Currently the Mafia are helping illegal migrants enter Italy too through Sicily on their way to Europe, I hope their current anti-immigrant government know this and go hard on the bastards.

South Italians (which is 80% of immigrants to the USA, Australia, ect) do just fine outside of Italy despite New Jersey. Same with Greece, the corruption is fucking crippling, it's the reason my grandfather was so much more well off then the rest of his siblings who stayed behind.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:48 pm

I was talking about Südtirol, you absolute mega autist.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:02 am

There's a hostess at the restaurant I go to that looks exactly like Maika Monroe. I literally have an erection while eating chips and salsa.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:05 am

Had to google that hoe. That's one bland as fuck blonde. You don't happen to live in Ohio, do you?
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:28 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:05 am
Had to google that hoe. That's one bland as fuck blonde. You don't happen to live in Ohio, do you?
Bro at least that girl has all her teeth.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:45 am

Women are either 1's or 0's. There is no inbetween.