People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
rabidtictac

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:11 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:48 pm
Credibility is a big one. If China makes up the difference then the WHO will just be viewed even more as a wing of the CCP than they are now.
How do you have a bigger percentage than 100%?
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:33 am

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:54 pm
Today is the first day since this Corona shit started that I actually feel lonely and unhappy. I have one job offer and another all but wrapped up. But these niggers in charge want everything shut down until May, so I cant start.

I feel like a Democrat. Fuck doing anything, just give me my 600 dollars and free shit.
Just wait until next year when they do it again.

You don't want to kill grandma do you?

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:46 pm

Anyone know where you can get free fake phone numbers that actually work for things like registering?
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:30 am

mad bum wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:46 pm
Anyone know where you can get free fake phone numbers that actually work for things like registering?
Like for twitter or something? Nope.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:34 am

mad bum wrote:
Just buy a burner phone. I think there's even an app you can get for burner numbers
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:34 pm

I just use phone numbers I see in TV commercials.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:46 am

I'm an electronica faggot through and through. I love several styles of metal but I've got to submit to my fate that, at my core, I'll be one of those guys. I'm not going to concerts, I don't take ecstasy, molly, poppers, quaaludes or whatever, I'm not running around with spiked, blonde-died hair, I'm not wearing trashman pants in neon colours with reflector tape.
And yet you'll find me blasting that shit, sitting in a black Audi at the traffic light, wearing an Addidas track suit and a golden non gold watch. Maybe I'm listening to Hard Bass and you'll think "yeah, that makes sense" but more often than not you'll be annoyed by your license plate vibrating from my car's bass.

But I wasn't always like that. A good half of my life ago I was a different kind of fuckboy entirely. I was into rap and wore baggypants. I was hip for the time. I got bitches, despite being in the Magic the Gathering after school club. Seems silly? It does to me as well now. I've checked some rap legends out from yesteryear. Most have since come back, for those that left, and some have never stopped. All with next to no success.
And thus it is that I, regrettably, have to declare German rap as dead. Even French rap is. It's all exactly like the US garbage, more specifically you're expecting the faggot to say "Gucci Gang" any second now. Just about no fun left. All just unironically pretending they were hard. Nigger, you're German and it's not the 40s. You're not hard and we both know it.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:46 am

Look, I'm not whining about still having to go to work during all this lockdown shit. I honestly don't mind. But can we please stop praising people for sitting on ass at home? All of this "Staying home is saving lives! Well done you for doing your part!" garbage is just sad.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:59 am

Dingus Bajingus wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:46 am
Look, I'm not whining about still having to go to work during all this lockdown shit. I honestly don't mind. But can we please stop praising people for sitting on ass at home? All of this "Staying home is saving lives! Well done you for doing your part!" garbage is just sad.
Totally agree. You're not doing anything, fuckface! You're just a second-rate NEET and a double-time faggot thinking you deserve praise for inaction. Fuck you! Get cancer! Double plus extra fuck all of you Netfucks soyfiends to hell! Go ahead and fantasise about RWDS some more and meme magic them in existence because I'll be the first fucker that'll be kicking that door in with a lead pipe in had.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:08 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:34 am
mad bum wrote:
Just buy a burner phone. I think there's even an app you can get for burner numbers
Not reddit cat but I refuse to spend money for shitposting purposes. If I have to spend money it means I've gone too far.