People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Moe Bitches » Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:45 am

We're all slowly dying anyways. What's the big rush?
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:50 am

Moe Bitches wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:45 am
We're all slowly dying anyways. What's the big rush?
The world isn't worth.

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:53 am

Venomous Masculinity wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:46 pm
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:20 pm
K do it then.
What's holding me back? Cowardice?
Laziness.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:34 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:20 pm
K do it then.
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:28 am

Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:38 pm
I'm 31 years old today. I want to kill myself. The life I've lived thus far has been lived one trillion times; be born, be "educated", end up in day job, live in same place for too long.
Having you tried watching Spoony videos, collecting Funko Pops or having sex with a tranny?

ban

Post by ban » Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:22 am

The slow and subconcious realization that you're not an utter faggot is what's holding you back. Or the more probable reason : you still haven't felt despair to take your life. And the whole spiel of abloobloo everybody lived the same life and shit is basic bitch entry level monday blues that you'll forget in a month and don't give a fuck for the rest of your life. Who cares? If you have an ambition, you don't go along with society, you grab your desire by the balls and go out in a spectacular fashionunless you get sick or fizzle out giving death the finger one last time in your old age, living a spectcular life behind you.

And I doubt you have been in a situation where you felt the kind of gripping loneliness that makes you wanna blow your brains out. Those who want suicide don't go out in a bombastic way, they do it suddenly and without warning. Even hypeman Etika didn't make a fuss about it, he just went to the bridge and jumped and that was that.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:37 pm

He just fumbled his turnaround ledgegrab and SD'd. Happens to the best. Too bad he was on his last stock.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:43 pm

True. I mean fucking hell. I know a guy in a server I'm in who is around your age and his whole family is dying or practically dead. His grandma died last year and the dude went batshit and purged the server (it's back up but damn). Plus just recently one of his two brothers died. One more and the guy's gonna break. He's been known to have suicidal thoughts and leaves for extended periods of time. Now that's when you really hit despair when you almost have nothing to lose.

If you feel like you're doing the same thing all the time, there's a simple fix: try doing something else. It's not like you're in your 80s and above where you think that yes, I've heard it all, seen it all, did this, done that. Because you always have new things to learn.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:43 pm

So is Venomous Faggot killing himself or not? Let's see some action here!

ban

Post by ban » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:57 pm

Moe Bitches wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:43 pm
True. I mean fucking hell. I know a guy in a server I'm in who is around your age and his whole family is dying or practically dead. His grandma died last year and the dude went batshit and purged the server (it's back up but damn). Plus just recently one of his two brothers died. One more and the guy's gonna break. He's been known to have suicidal thoughts and leaves for extended periods of time. Now that's when you really hit despair when you almost have nothing to lose.

If you feel like you're doing the same thing all the time, there's a simple fix: try doing something else. It's not like you're in your 80s and above where you think that yes, I've heard it all, seen it all, did this, done that. Because you always have new things to learn.
That sucks. Losing a sibling always hurts a lot. My sympathies to the guy.

Though in general, I've seen very few people not be tired by the time they reach their 70s but they are usually also tired of everything in general which I always found weird. My uncle, before he passed away(a decade+ ago), was so full of life and wonder and tried to find new things to read, to explore the wonderful world of science even if he majored from a philosophical school and the advent of the internet excited him by the prospect that we'll reach a point where we will be able to read online books that were thought to be lost in time and that he won't be so tired from looking at the pages due to the zoom function. Heck, he loved life so much, he started walking more when he retired, so that he could go walking around the mountains with his younger brother. But sadly, his heart gave out during a surgery.

A good mood and a genuine desire for life often extend far, far beyond our natural lifespans but those people are rare and sometimes they are taken away.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow