People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:57 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:15 pm
America's mostly Mexican now. IQ estimate way too high.
IQ numbers like that are useless anyway. That's what made TotalBiscuit's 'I have 155 IQ' so funny
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

veris leta facies

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by veris leta facies » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:28 pm

You can have a high IQ and still be a total social retard. High IQ doesn't guarantee a success in life, but it can sure help achieving that.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:33 pm

You ever have shit so watery it feels like your pissing out of your butt? It's not happening to me right now, but I keep thinking, what if it did?

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:19 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:33 pm
You ever have shit so watery it feels like your pissing out of your butt? It's not happening to me right now, but I keep thinking, what if it did?
Then you might have severe food poisoning from some restaurant in Munich that was so bad in caused severe dehydration and a loss of appetite leading to losing about 10kgs in a fucking week. You will barely be able to walk for 10 minutes and will need to go to the hospital for 6 days in your home country after 28 hours of flying and layover to get better and take 2 months to get back your gains.

i.e. How my Europe trip ended. Fuck Bavaria.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:56 pm

Ya gotta train for dat Bavarian cuisine.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Bobito

Post by Bobito » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:57 pm

Maybe they had a tanned german working in the kitchen, known for their perfect hygiene.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:25 pm

Or worse: A Bavarian.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:58 am

Apparently I'm part Bavarian and Italian. Fucking kill me.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:36 pm

mad bum wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:58 am
Apparently I'm part Bavarian and Italian. Fucking kill me.
That explains why you occasionally say retarded shit, thankfully your Italian side takes over sometimes :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:06 pm

I'm vaguely curious about finding out all my genetic weak links but I don't wanna support the (((23andme)))* botnet.
Plus I doubt their accuracy, and its not like it makes a difference in my daily life. I only have so much money and time for novelty.
*(this includes any 23andme-likes, not just that branded product itself)