People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Rapeculture

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:22 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:12 am
But he fucked a robot.
Disney Wars isn't canon, no matter what. :lol:
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:24 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:22 am
Guest wrote:
But he fucked a robot.
Fuck that. Either accept your movie SW garbage or don't.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:33 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:24 am
Rapeculture wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:22 am
Guest wrote:
But he fucked a robot.
Fuck that. Either accept your movie SW garbage or don't.
I can't! I'm in denial, I refuse to let some nasty ol' feminazi ubercunt dictate what Star Wars is now. I want my groovy space adventures free of libshit nonsense and professional victims like Rose Chico or whatever the fuck her name is.
rabidtictac wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:37 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:33 am
I can't! I'm in denial, I refuse to let some nasty ol' feminazi ubercunt dictate what Star Wars is now. I want my groovy space adventures free of libshit nonsense and professional victims like Rose Chico or whatever the fuck her name is.
You will man up right the fuck now! Well over 2/3rds of the movies are shit, all the novels are, many vidya but those supposedly don 't count. Man up! Admit to yourself that SW is a failed experiment.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:42 am

Awaiting the day that even the good SW movies (all two of them) are looked on as a mistake on the same level as the Allied victory of WWII. "Serious" film fags would already agree.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:09 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:37 am
Rapeculture wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:33 am
You will man up right the fuck now! Well over 2/3rds of the movies are shit, all the novels are, many vidya but those supposedly don 't count. Man up! Admit to yourself that SW is a failed experiment.
You're not wrong, mate. Not even George could make good SW movies anymore. :(
rabidtictac wrote:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:38 am

Guest wrote:
But he fucked a robot.
>implying people watched Soylo

Also nobody is perfect. Lando went through dark times back then.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:44 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:09 am
Not even George could make good SW movies anymore. :(
Because Star Wars was never just George alone. SNK died when it went under for the first time due to a storehouse fire. It was bought and later bought back by Playmore. Who is Playmore? The dude that originally owned and founded SNK. But now it was SNK Playmore. Arguably the same company as it was in the past, owned by the same person but the staff had already left.
Lucas didn't had the staff he had when he made the OG trilogy. He was a different person and people didn't dare tell him stuff sucks. You know the scene from when they all watch the final movie for the first time. They know it sucks dick. Everyone does. Lucas does. Stylistically designed and so on. Lucas realises that he, once again, can't do this shit on his own.
There was no hope for the nu-trilogy in the first place.

With Lucas, you at least still had a guy that cared. Now you have current Disney holding the license. Current Disney is the worst that company has ever been. They can only ruin things and gave the license into hands of just about the most clueless faggots ever to roam this planet. GG no re. Shit's done.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:04 am

Current disney has basically been fucking everything up in film for the last ten years at least. It's harder to think of a good disney movie made in the last 10-15 years than to think of five bad ones.

And no, I'm not counting whatever bullshit they release under their "adult" label. I mean the mahvul, star wars, jizzney shit that they put their brand on.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:07 am

Let's not forget them forcing Pixar to make shit, Pixar refusing and then Disney buying Pixar to have them produce shit. They killed their main money maker. I don't even want to begin talking about their animation studios they closed down. Disney is deconstructing themselves. They should not only have fired their current CEO, they should have him assassinated.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!