People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by mad bum » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:50 am

You can take out freedom, but you'll never take our burgers!
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Rapeculture

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:56 am

I love how niggers just assume that they can take whatever they want from white people. They would if libcucks had their way.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:46 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:48 pm
I don't know if I mentioned this already, but this black dude, teens, maybe twenties, walked up to my table at McDonalds and asked if he could have my cheeseburger. "But you have two" he said when I shook my head. Then he asked for my fries, forcing me to get aggressive and tell him I'm going to eat all of my food now go away. Dude didn't look homeless either. He was dressed like a damn retard but had Nikes and probably a phone.
My neighbors are idiots and cultivated a garden in their front yard. All day long, cunts from everywhere come walking up and steal a bunch of their produce. They have a fig tree and that fucker gets picked all day every day.

Definitely not doing anything for my opinion of humanity.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Auli

Post by Auli » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:36 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:08 pm
Auli wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:43 pm
One question: I'm pretty apathetic, but is it normal to feel so bad you cry when someone gets shot and killed?
Unless it's somebody you actually knew and liked, absolutely not. That's being an overemotional faggot.
All I fucking see when Burgerpeople get shot is "I'm literally in TEARS now!" and "you're in my prayers" and whatnot.

Sorta annoying :p You almost want to go full Wil Wheaton and say something like "if there was a loving God, I don't think he'd let good people get shot lawl"
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:13 am

It's not normal to be emotional about people you're not close to. The news media likes to whip people up into an emotional fervor though and get them all invested in shit that is happening on the other end of the world. You see the same kind of manipulation with a lot of public speakers, such as evangelical preachers (those prosperity gospel faggots.) They try to get you to feel a very strong emotion so that your judgement is clouded and you make bad decisions (like sending them money.)
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:21 pm

Auli wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:36 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:08 pm
Auli wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:43 pm
One question: I'm pretty apathetic, but is it normal to feel so bad you cry when someone gets shot and killed?
Unless it's somebody you actually knew and liked, absolutely not. That's being an overemotional faggot.
All I fucking see when Burgerpeople get shot is "I'm literally in TEARS now!" and "you're in my prayers" and whatnot.
TOBY FAIR those are more than likely attention whores feeling the urge to signal.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:20 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:13 am
The news media likes to whip people up into an emotional fervor though and get them all invested in shit that is happening on the other end of the world.
A late night show here had some dude walking around the streets interviewing them about random shit like their opinion on something. He'd then go "Okay, so that's not really the answer we were looking for. Could you, just for this bit, just say pretty much the opposite?" and people did that. Come along with a mic and a camera and you can get people to say absolutely anything and even bluntly just ask them to repeat sentences you want them to say.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Auli

Post by Auli » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:36 pm

I think I've might have said this before, but I think I'm making myself sick.

A month ago I was kinda looking forward to high-school reuinion and I said I hope I don't get some retarded stuff that makes me look weird. Then I suddenly got some skin-stuff (that the doctor's don't know wtf is) that look like bug bites.

Now a week ago or so, some people asked my if I used to get the cold at times and ofc I said "no" because I never really get that. Like sneezing and running nose, sore throat etc. Now whoop-di-fucking-doo. Got a cold.

Let's hope I don't get AIDS... I'll get back to you on that in a few weeks...

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:59 pm

If you get it it will unironically be Super AIDS that your body transforms into an airborne virus or something.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Auli

Post by Auli » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:38 pm

I'd love it if I was the reason that wipes out 95% of humanity.