People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Auli

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Auli » Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:37 pm

lol pretty much.

Weird thing is that now that my immune-system is normal (because of new bonemarrow), it's actually all the crap that led up to that point that is fucking with me now.

So everything that has/is/will happen to me is kinda connected, in some way. If I survive the next big thing, I will claim I'm immortal. Fucked up and is damageable, but still immortal.

Julian from BetterHelp might help me, maybe?
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:55 pm

Don't worry, Boss. You will bend, but you will not break. I think.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Auli

Post by Auli » Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:24 pm

I've never broken a single bone in my life. I'm not counting my back, since that was dissolved away.

Milk has been the best drink my entire life, so i'm betting that's the reason. I'd trade some white nationalist beverage for breaking bones.

ChangeTheChunnel

Post by ChangeTheChunnel » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:01 pm

What the fuck is with these people wanting to celebrate Christmas RIGHT FUCKING NOW? Bunch of fucking kids. “It’s officially Christmas 1st!” “I’m gonna wear my ugly Christmas sweater today and you can’t say nothing!”

What do these people do to keep that feeling chugging along until the actual day? Do they even feel any of that alleged Christmas cheer then?
RedLine wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:05 am
Lupa is alone. She has no one. Fucking Spoony has a better social life than her and he's practically a chair.

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:44 pm

Auli wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:24 pm
I've never broken a single bone in my life. I'm not counting my back, since that was dissolved away.

Milk has been the best drink my entire life, so i'm betting that's the reason. I'd trade some white nationalist beverage for breaking bones.
Does milk really help keep your bones sturdy? I always thought calcium was just a myth purported by Big Dairy. I drink milk because I like it (its either that or water), I'm suspicious of any supposed health benefit.
In another thread somebody dug up all the food and drinks that have more concentrated calcium than cow's milk. I'm thinking about maybe trying out eating almonds on the regular, I've never had kale before and it doesn't look like something I'd like but might be better for your brittle lil teeth.
I don't look forward to Christmas. Christmas depresses me.

steamyham

Post by steamyham » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:48 pm

ChangeTheChunnel wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:01 pm
What the fuck is with these people wanting to celebrate Christmas RIGHT FUCKING NOW? Bunch of fucking kids. “It’s officially Christmas 1st!” “I’m gonna wear my ugly Christmas sweater today and you can’t say nothing!”

What do these people do to keep that feeling chugging along until the actual day? Do they even feel any of that alleged Christmas cheer then?
You think them waiting until today is bad, the christian station around here starts playing Christmas music on Halloween while the kids are still trick or treating.

It's all about the war on mah x-mas. Keep the cheer for Jesus!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:25 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:44 pm
Then go kill yourself. It's what Christmas is there for for sadbrains.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:48 pm

I refuse to die to spite the statisticians.

Auli

Post by Auli » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:43 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:44 pm
Auli wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:24 pm

Does milk really help keep your bones sturdy? I always thought calcium was just a myth purported by Big Dairy. I drink milk because I like it (its either that or water), I'm suspicious of any supposed health benefit.
In another thread somebody dug up all the food and drinks that have more concentrated calcium than cow's milk. I'm thinking about maybe trying out eating almonds on the regular, I've never had kale before and it doesn't look like something I'd like but might be better for your brittle lil teeth.
Recent studies have shown milk doesn't really make your bones or teeth that much stronger, but still helps a bit. It may also be anecdotal, but without milk I know I'd have some broken bones and even worse teeth than I already have.

And Christmas... they started selling fucking X-Mas sodas here a month ago, ffs...

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:47 am

Milk is great. It's healthy and tasty for white people but poison to niggers and slant eyes.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!