People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:26 pm

Man, this second Morrowind expansion going on right now is the fucking worst. Can't see shit of the fucker from where I am.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:56 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:22 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:37 pm
The heatwave can go fuck itself. I wasn't as wet this morning under the shower as I am now. Fuck this shit!
I think I brought the Australian summer with me when I arrived in Europe. Enjoy.
Oh don't you worry. When Wacken is in full swing we're pretty much guaranteed to get a big fuckyou lightning storm with a downpour that'll give Noah in heaven flashbacks.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:22 am

Kugel hurt my feelings and now I need cheering up... send me love xoxo
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:17 am

Liar.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:45 pm

Fucking library. Some old black woman in a wheelchair just pissed all over the floor and everyone in the place is having an epic game of Didn't-See-Shit. The damn librarian took one look before turning and marching away.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:45 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:26 am
We should have picked our own cotton.
You should've had colonies in Africa and outsourced the labour.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:16 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:45 pm
Fucking library. Some old black woman in a wheelchair just pissed all over the floor and everyone in the place is having an epic game of Didn't-See-Shit. The damn librarian took one look before turning and marching away.
Woah. Never saw anything like that at my library. We just have homeless people here who chill all day at the tables. To be fair, I'd do the same thing if I were homeless.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:38 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:16 am
Guest wrote:
Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:45 pm
Woah. Never saw anything like that at my library. We just have homeless people here who chill all day at the tables. To be fair, I'd do the same thing if I were homeless.
Hey, if they didn't want you there they'd say something, right?

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:14 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:17 am
Liar.
You broke my heart dissing Breaking Bad season 5. I may never be whole again. And we were ever so close. You, the... whatever the fuck it is you do around here... and me, the furry...

fuck I'm bored as hell. JUST ENTERTAIN ME OKAY.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.