People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by mad bum » Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:53 am

>being too poor to buy a gaming monitor

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:56 am

Gayming monitors are for poors with no taste.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:07 am

BlueberryRagamuffin wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:53 am
so I had to vacate the apartment I lived in for the past 6 years and stay with my parents while I looked for a new place.
These are the same parents that recently had you involuntary put in a mental hospital for observation?
And is this the same husband as the one before that was using heroin or are you married to a different drug addict now?
Either way, your personal relationships sound rough and I think the best way to solve this is posting topless photos of yourself on DHI.

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:40 am

He clogged the toilet before he was arrested so I had to vacate the apartment I lived in
A plunger costs like a dollar.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:41 am

She should definitely start both a Patreon and a twitter account. Roses and the others wished they had these types of issues.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:04 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:03 pm
What a wonderful way to start the weekend. I come home and for some reason my monitor is broken. Not the old as shit secondary one, of course, but the main monitor. It's currently running @60Hz. Or rather it kind of does so. Everything is just laggy now and if I have it at it's native 144Hz there are really nice white lines on most of it's screen. Fucking shit sucks. I really didn't want to have to buy a new one yet.
Before buying a new one, open it and check the capacitors. If one of them looks "bulbed" it's a bad capacitor and replacing them isn't hard. This is quite usual problem with monitors.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:34 pm

I've had some wild times recently.
Cool story, bro.
mad bum wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:19 am
This monitor is on sale if you can actually see it from where you're at.
I can see it but amazon.com is completely separate from amazon.de.
Guest wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:56 am
Gayming monitors are for poors with no taste.
Two things are important for me. 1ms reaction time and at least 144Hz refresh rate. So a TN LCD it is and those are all "gaming" monitors.
veris leta facies wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:04 am
Before buying a new one, open it and check the capacitors. If one of them looks "bulbed" it's a bad capacitor and replacing them isn't hard. This is quite usual problem with monitors.
I'll open it up and check it out when the new one I ordered arrives. Even with it's defect it's barely noticeable when it's running @60Hz so I'll likely use it as a secondary monitor anyway. My current secondary has got some black spot on it since about a month or so so I was planning on eventually replacing it anyway.
Who knows, maybe I can fix this one. From what I've looked up it's likely either a broken ribbon cable or some broken chip. If it's the latter it'll be too expensive to fix.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:42 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:34 pm
I'll open it up and check it out when the new one I ordered arrives. Even with it's defect it's barely noticeable when it's running @60Hz so I'll likely use it as a secondary monitor anyway. My current secondary has got some black spot on it since about a month or so so I was planning on eventually replacing it anyway.
Who knows, maybe I can fix this one. From what I've looked up it's likely either a broken ribbon cable or some broken chip. If it's the latter it'll be too expensive to fix.
Yeah, it could be anything and now after giving it a bit more thought, it's probably something else than a capacitor problem, a bad capacitor should make the monitor fail to power on. It's just that I have a friend who fixes electronics and he has said the most common cause of broken lcd monitor is a bad capacitor, people pay 50 euros for something so simple as replacing one component which is really easy to detect if it's broken and which costs something like 1 euro.

When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.