People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:03 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:46 pm
You are aware that burger legal system (same with Cucknadian, Australian, etc) is based on the British one?
I wasn't. Quite surprising, really, because traditionally burgerland loves to have everything different from you.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:27 am

Deep down, they still long for the Queen's gentle ball squeeze.
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:46 pm
You are aware that burger legal system (same with Cucknadian, Australian, etc) is based on the British one?
So much for all that wasted tea.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:07 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:44 am
Dont know exactly how your Limey processes are different from ours. But if you want to make sure you're not chosen, just come in with the mentality that whoever is on trial is 100% guilty.
That'll ensure you end up on the defense's list of jurors they can exclude, and you'll be out within hours.
Yeah, I don't think you can do that here. We'll see
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:22 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:07 pm
Tony Schiavone wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:44 am
Dont know exactly how your Limey processes are different from ours. But if you want to make sure you're not chosen, just come in with the mentality that whoever is on trial is 100% guilty.
That'll ensure you end up on the defense's list of jurors they can exclude, and you'll be out within hours.
Yeah, I don't think you can do that here. We'll see
OK well best of luck, then. Surprised that the UK are even doing trials now.
Some cities in burgerland (like Philadelphia) have shut down theit courts and are just giving IOUs to criminals to arrest them later.
They dont want the poor prisoners to suffer.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:58 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:22 pm
Surprised that the UK are even doing trials now.
Well, at the moment they've postponed any trial longer than three days. I'm supposed to do it at the end of the month so we'll see if anything changes between now and the next week
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:51 am

They'll just call you back another time. I'd guess it's best to get the shit out of the way now.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:59 pm

That was my thinking. I was thinking I could cry off saying I may have been exposed to corona virus and shouldn't go outside. But then they'd just make me do it another time and I'd rather get it over with.

As it stands, I got an email from them saying that I'm not to go to court unless contacted by them so it might be off for now
Kugelfisch wrote:

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:10 pm

I just realised I've been on this forum for years now. Feels like I just came to shitpost a couple of times.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:21 pm

DHI 4.0 is probably the longest running iteration at this point.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:39 am

Jury duty is the biggest scam ever. Literal state-sponsored slavery.

The Pauly Shore movie was pretty funny tho.