People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Pope Corky III

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Pope Corky III » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:52 pm

Listen at 20:00 get mad. Find him, kill him. give yourself a masochistic run.

http://www.buzzsprout.com/189493/756126-2
Last edited by Pope Corky III on Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:54 pm

Did he tell you your waifu is shit?
SpoilerShow
She totally is.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:57 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:54 pm
Did he tell you your waifu is shit?
SpoilerShow
She totally is.
That was the one thing I agreed with. and now that I think about it, your signature applies to him more than anyone else.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:51 pm

Fuck you and die if you play music in public places. And it's always fucking hip hop bullshit with that same fucking bass-less beat.

Singh'sSpot

Post by Singh'sSpot » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:58 pm

Fuckits always blaring their shitty music from their car, they always have all four windows down, hope anyone that does that goes deaf.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:39 am

Pen Pal wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:19 am
It's already possible to play pirated games on the Switch. Also, have a better shop for that profile picture.
That's so much better, I'll ban you if you don't take that option. You're already at three warnings, bro.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:15 am

Pen Pal wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:19 am
It's already possible to play pirated games on the Switch. Also, have a better shop for that profile picture.
You're the fucking man.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Loan

hkalqgba

Post by Loan » Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:31 pm

(Lol this Spambot can't even into links.)

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:37 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:39 am
That's so much better, I'll ban you if you don't take that option. You're already at three warnings, bro.
Oh shit, Kugel's into Balloonshop? That takes him from a 7/10 sperglord to 9/10 instantly.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:50 am

Been training some new idiot at the closing bakery duties for about two weeks, now.

I don't know what happened but this generation of younger folk are some of the laziest people I've ever seen. Not only has this kid given up multiple jobs (one of which was a $16/hour job sorting ball bearings in a factory, full time, with benefits) but he's also apparently been in the army and, "got out."
Dude's only 20. I guarantee he was kicked out.

He also seems to think that just because he had a job at 15 that he has the right to tell 14/15 year olds that they should, "cut their hair, break their skateboards in half, and get a job." That's something that an old geezer would sit on his porch and shout at people.

He's the most absent minded, idiotic person I've ever seen, to boot.
"Each pan of cookies is 2 dozen."
"2 dozen?"
"Yes."
Proceeds to empty 4 dozen onto pan
"I said 2 dozen."
"I know."
"Two dozen."
"Yeah."
".... 24."
"... OH!"

This wouldn't bother me as much if it wasn't a consistent issue. He had to redo 9 pans, today, because he put 28 onto each of them and it didn't dawn on him that he shouldn't have had pans left over when I told him to get me 10 pans from a box with exactly enough to get me exactly 10 pans.

I guess it floors me that he thinks he can make comments about other people's work ethic (especially younger teens) when I've seen nothing impressive from him doing one of the simplest jobs you can possibly do.

He's also asked to leave early every single day he's worked.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man