People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:26 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:56 pm
God fucking damn it. :lol:
mad bum wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:47 am
Do your employee's say take all the time you need boss :3
They are employees so what do you think? They're likely happy that they are free to slack of or whatever. It's not like I haven't been there at all but that was just to check in and do office shit for half an hour.

Anyway, recommend me a game that I won't stream for you guys.
Play Legend of Dragoon! Nothing bad ever happened to people playing that!
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by mad bum » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:24 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:35 pm
Got some lab results back. I've had joint problems ever since I was 11ish. So they send me back these lab results. "We've ruled out this and this and this." I was happy to find out they ruled out gout btw. I won't be following DSP down that road. :lol: But then they tell me some shit is inflamed (abnormal sed rate and some other stuff). They ruled out the other big diseases though (arthritis, muh gout, lupus etc) so I dunno what the fuck could be the problem lol. "Well I guess you should see this joint dude about that."

Thanks for the lab results, I now feel like I know less than before I had you suck out my blood.
A lot about medicine is a guessing game unless you're dying.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:04 pm

It's wonderful how my smartphone suddenly decided to show a "Do you wanna use Google Assistant?!" every time I start it up now. Also great how turning this off doesn't actuall turn it off, no matter how much I try. Thanks, Google.

And after years of watching stuff in its original dub with fansubs, you really start to notice some weird shit when you switch back to the quality German dub. It's like everyone in Gay of Thots is dubbed by someone half his or her age (except for that curly-haired assassin guy everyone likes, he just dubs himself), so all the teenagers sound like little kids, and all the old geezers with gruff voices sound way too fucking young and are anything but gruff. They also didn't even try to go for halfway equivalent Kraut dialects. It's all vanilla Krautian.

(Also doesn't help they're using that weird Kraut translation that translates everything - except when they get too lazy. I mean, "Pyke" is "Peik", which is how a Kraut would say "Pyke"? Really?)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:33 pm

What are you looking for Schwäbisch or Sächsisch in your dubs? How about Hessisch? "Ei vabibsch! De Winder köemmd!" Maybe a northern dialect like Platt? "Kiek mol, do kümmt de Winter."
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:05 pm

I dunno, something. It's a bit too clean and stiff for ye olden times. Northern stuff would work well for the Freys and Ironborn blokes.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:58 pm

Older Black people are so goddamn aggressive all the time. I pulled into my parking space the other day and some graying dickhead tried to stare me down. When I didn't say anything and went about my business he just stood there dumbfounded. It was weird. Then I was at a Wendy's and some black bastard is standing in front of the napkins, so I go beside him and reach over and get some. It really pissed him off too, like I wasn't showing him proper respect by politely asking him to move aside or something. He even grumbled and made like he was going to say something but again I just ignored him and nothing came of it. It's like they're hoping I'll take the bait and let them chimp out, then their brains can't process it when that doesn't happen.

tl;dr - Do not engage black people when they try to start shit. Just ignore them and walk away.

GestapoAssiman

Post by GestapoAssiman » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:38 pm

Black people are all about respect because the prison hierarchy is all about respect and as we all know: all black people go to jail. Look up prison slang and tell me it isn't the same shit as ebonics.
- and that's a good thing.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:35 pm

If you mean senior black people than yes they are really bad and super racist.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:39 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:58 pm
tl;dr - Do not engage black people when they try to start shit. Just ignore them and walk away.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:52 pm

That's not even "respect," it's just being an insecure bitch nigga who wants to start some shit because they feel bad for some reason that day.

My scale on most shit is ignore it until it hits the ten meter and then pull out a gun and shoot to kill, nigga. But don't hold it sideways because that's retarded.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome