People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
rabidtictac

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by rabidtictac » Sat May 26, 2018 12:51 pm

In answer to your question, no there is nothing worse. You think e-celebs are worthless? Try listening to actual celebrity news where 99% of the stories are lies, shilling for new films/sponsorships or some combination of the two.

I used to watch late-night television and sometimes all that would be on was celebrity bullshit or reality tv.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 26, 2018 1:24 pm

Do you guys have the fucking jungle camp show in the states? You know, where they send OmegaZ-list "celebrities" to some outside studio in Straya and have them eat animal dicks?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 26, 2018 2:36 pm

I bet they have. There's no chance in hell our TV blokes came up with this themselves.

And man, celebrity news are fucking weird. Especially when they try really hard to meme some relationship (drama) into existance.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Sat May 26, 2018 5:05 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 1:24 pm
Do you guys have the fucking jungle camp show in the states? You know, where they send OmegaZ-list "celebrities" to some outside studio in Straya and have them eat animal dicks?
This sounds like Big Brother/Survivor. If they don't use Z-list celebrities then they end up creating them.
SEE: Dan Gheesling. I watch Northernlion on youtube for his Binding of Isaac stuff. Occasionally he'll mention having a famous friend who will stream with him. Somehow Danny Boy has enough fame that you can't deny the label, "famous," for him even though he's almost as much of a nobody as you or I.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Sat May 26, 2018 5:25 pm

So my mother lent my wife a DVD from a holocaust survivor. It's a story about his experience being born in a concentration camp and then returning to Germany later to forgive the people who experimented on him and stuff. She lent it to her to watch because, apparently, my 16 year old self was, "greatly affected," by the story. She apparently has a different recollection of how I was affected than I do.

The guy never mentions anything but Jews. The guy talks about stuff that we learned about directly in history classes in schools, even.
I'm not saying I don't believe him. I do. It's actually a pretty terrible story to listen to because you're hearing what he experienced. It just doesn't affect me the way people seem to think it should. He's talking about stuff that I would never want to experience but he takes breaks halfway through it to be like, "you couldn't turn lights on at night. You couldn't go to the bank and get money. You couldn't walk down the street to a McDonald's for food." It's patronizing beyond belief.

I guess it wouldn't bother me so much if it wasn't thrown in my face as, "this is a Christian story of forgiveness. If you don't forgive then God won't forgive you. That's the Bible. I forgave the Nazis. Your move." It would just be another holocaust story if it didn't have that spice on top. It's typical guilt tripping but you're looked at like you're a monster if you don't respond to it because >muh holocaust survivor.

EDIT: The best part of his story is helping bathe a black child that his mother adopted, or something, after they were reunited. He didn't know what a black person was. He thought they were dirty so he scrubbed them raw trying to clean their skin. That shit's actually legitimately funny.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat May 26, 2018 7:32 pm

Pepsi Man wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 5:25 pm
EDIT: The best part of his story is helping bathe a black child that his mother adopted, or something, after they were reunited. He didn't know what a black person was. He thought they were dirty so he scrubbed them raw trying to clean their skin. That shit's actually legitimately funny.
So Nintendo Germany was ripping off tales of a Holocaust survivor? Oy gevalt!
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 1:24 pm
Isn't that Survivor?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 26, 2018 9:10 pm

Dem old Club Nintendo comics. I think I once read one where Mario and Kamek ended up as BFFs, and another Halloween one where Mario, Link and Kirby defeated the bad guys by getting turned into more evil looking bad guys themselves. I'm almost curious about Blob's esteemed opinion about this part of Mario lore.

And apparently our amazing jungle show is based on an UK format called "I’m a Celebrity … Get Me Out of Here!". I know we bombed London and all, but helping to birth an autistic show that would become one of the most shilled ones in all of Kraut TV is pretty mean.

(Seriously, almost all of our media goes fucking nuts about the "amazing ""celebrities"" that may or may not show up. Of course the only thing resembling an actual celebrity are washed-up has-beens in desparate need for more booze money.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat May 26, 2018 11:19 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 9:10 pm
Seriously, almost all of our media goes fucking nuts about the "amazing ""celebrities"" that may or may not show up. Of course the only thing resembling an actual celebrity are washed-up has-beens in desparate need for more booze money.
So, not too different from the UK version then?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 26, 2018 11:56 pm

Nope. The only funny season was the first or second. The one where an insufferable twat called Daniel Kübelböck was in it.
See, Daniel's claim to fame was being a candidate in the German version of American Idol. The kinda faggot you'll love to hate. Scrawny, ugly, faggy but totally quirky, you guys! He even had his own movie later on which nobody saw because the minor hype about him died off REAL quick.
So, the jungle camp is a last resort for losers like him that cling to the last thread of fame they have. For the burgers: No, it's not really Survivor. Instead, people can call in to vote on two of the inmates to do a test. It's usually gross shit like lying in a tub full of roaches and centipedes, eating animal testicles and dicks, stuff like that. If they fail, EVERYONE will be punished. Cut food rations and such.
Daniel was voted, every single time, for the tests. It wrecked him. He's that kinda guy to cry. Zero testosterone. By the fourth voting he was having nervous breakdowns even before the announcement who'd be put on trial because he knew he'd be one of them. He was living there in complete agony and despair. It was amazing.

Now, there are just people absolutely nobody knows. Stuff like "daughter of obscure actress" or "got fifth place in Big Brother season 8 (whatthatsstillmadewhatthefuck?)" and such drivel. Plus, the really disgusting and torturous tests were removed thanks to animal right's activists claiming bugs to matter.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun May 27, 2018 12:37 am

I'm vaguely aware of Daniel Kübelböck because that movie he made with Uli Lommel always turns up on IMDB Bottom 100 type lists of the worst movies ever (has anybody outside Germany even watched that shit? At least Uwe Boll's nonsense is in English.)
There was a burger version of I'm a Celebrity Gemmie Outta Here, I think Charlie Sheen was on it, maybe, it bombed.